• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Uncharted 4 I played recently . Really enjoyed that. Never played the prior games. Might be worth a Spin. Naughty Dog also made them.

Deffo worth playing the first 3 Uncharted games, they’re a lot of fun, probably very janky now after you’ve played 4 but still fun.

2 is especially great, there was a PS4 remaster of them that’s probably quite cheap to get hold of now.

Deffo worth playing the first 3 Uncharted games, they’re a lot of fun, probably very janky now after you’ve played 4 but still fun.

2 is especially great, there was a PS4 remaster of them that’s probably quite cheap to get hold of now.
Just had a look you can get the whole collection in a package that’s cheap. I’ll have a look and give them ago.

Just installed GT7 so that will destroy many hours not doubt.

Goldeneye released on the Switch today!

Challenge friends to action-packed multiplayer matches, now online for the first time!
Relive nostalgia with GoldenEye 007’s classic ‘90s aesthetic and soundtrack.

Screenshot_20230127_110734_Outlook.jpg

That game was groundbreaking.

I bought an N64 solely for it and played hours a day for months.

The levels were so well designed there was a huge sense of achievement when you finally beat them on OO.

You didn't get in to Ocarina of time then? That's a shame if you missed out on that, one of the best games of all time (caveated with imo but it is fudgein right!!)

I wonder if they have the slaps only mode on Goldeneye, was playing some Mario kart / Mario party with nieces / nephew on the switch over the weekend and it is a hell of a piece of kit! Particularly the playing it like a Gameboy to being able to plug it in to the tv aspect. Very cool.

You didn't get in to Ocarina of time then? That's a shame if you missed out on that, one of the best games of all time (caveated with imo but it is fudgein right!!)

I wonder if they have the slaps only mode on Goldeneye, was playing some Mario kart / Mario party with nieces / nephew on the switch over the weekend and it is a hell of a piece of kit! Particularly the playing it like a Gameboy to being able to plug it in to the tv aspect. Very cool.

I did, but that came out later on (or I got it later on at least), that was an awesome game too, both in my all time top 5.

Finished Story mode of Ghost of Tsushima last night, still got some additional missions and other stuff if I want to 100% it.

What an odd feeling when you complete a game you're absolutely loving playing - A sense of achievement but also a properly melancholy sadness of the journey being over.

Class game though, awesome combat system with loads of fun addons, genuinely interesting plot and side characters and one of my favorite things in a game - So many times I'd just stop and look around thinking "fudge me this is beautiful". Incredible scenery/ graphics.

Looks like my next "story line" kind of game with be Miles Morales as it's free on PS plus extra, a lot to live up to after Spider-Man which was incredible. What's everyone else playing?

Finished Story mode of Ghost of Tsushima last night, still got some additional missions and other stuff if I want to 100% it.

What an odd feeling when you complete a game you're absolutely loving playing - A sense of achievement but also a properly melancholy sadness of the journey being over.

Class game though, awesome combat system with loads of fun addons, genuinely interesting plot and side characters and one of my favorite things in a game - So many times I'd just stop and look around thinking "fudge me this is beautiful". Incredible scenery/ graphics.

Looks like my next "story line" kind of game with be Miles Morales as it's free on PS plus extra, a lot to live up to after Spider-Man which was incredible. What's everyone else playing?

I will have to have a look at GOT, not seen it before but love a good recommendation

I know exactly what you mean about completing a game, I know it sounds ridiculous but I was really emotionally invested in RDR2 and the ending caught me, felt like a proper loss

GTA5 was a jolting end especially with the choice you have to make, Days Gone another that was bitter sweet to complete

Not sure what my next game will be, seems to be a distinct lack of new games on PS5 unless you like the final fantasy mould of game

I will have to have a look at GOT, not seen it before but love a good recommendation

I know exactly what you mean about completing a game, I know it sounds ridiculous but I was really emotionally invested in RDR2 and the ending caught me, felt like a proper loss

GTA5 was a jolting end especially with the choice you have to make, Days Gone another that was bitter sweet to complete

Not sure what my next game will be, seems to be a distinct lack of new games on PS5 unless you like the final fantasy mould of game

I've heard RDR2 is an immensely emotional/ but wrenching kind of game - It might sound ridiculous but the horse riding mechanics made the game pretty much unplayable for me, although hopefully I'll get over it and give it a proper go, I've done the first hour or two twice and just got frustrated with it.

Bitter sweet is exactly the right term for completing the game, especially if there is some kind of impactful choice like you say with Days Gone although I don't know the game myself.

If I had a PS5 I'd probably be giving the Harry Potter game a go as that looks like first class escapism, which is well needed these days!

GoT was a fudging wonderful game, wish some mechanics had more content but loved it, ended up 100% completing it without realising.

I loved the first RDR, brilliant game, think I was unemployed at the time and ended up 100% that too (and Rockband but less said about that the better perhaps...).

Just couldn't get into RDR2, thought it was too long, all the characters are fudging stupid and it might have just gone a tiny bit too far on the realism / mechanics, not sure, I enjoyed the actual gameplay but thought the pacing and storyline was brick, same feelings towards The Last of Us 2.

GoT was a fudging wonderful game, wish some mechanics had more content but loved it, ended up 100% completing it without realising.

I loved the first RDR, brilliant game, think I was unemployed at the time and ended up 100% that too (and Rockband but less said about that the better perhaps...).

Just couldn't get into RDR2, thought it was too long, all the characters are fudging stupid and it might have just gone a tiny bit too far on the realism / mechanics, not sure, I enjoyed the actual gameplay but thought the pacing and storyline was brick, same feelings towards The Last of Us 2.

I played TLOUs in reverse bizarrely which gave me a different perspective and I enjoyed it, but playing the first which has a better storyline I can see the second was ultimately too much of a same and over stretched version and I probably would have had the same frustrations us you.

RDR2 I absolutely loved, favourite game of all time, I loved the length of it and its probably why I am not a fan of COD because you can run through them in about 4hrs, I loved the pick up and play element over the course of a longer time. Also loved the south park skit on it haha South Park - Red Dead Redemption reference - YouTube

Absolutely loved Far Cry 6 despite slight repetitiveness, was the last game I have completed

I have a love hate relationship with other franchises like Mafia and Assassins Creed, some real corkers in there but some utter waft too, although not played the London version of AC yet and heard its the best of the lot so might try it

I played TLOUs in reverse bizarrely which gave me a different perspective and I enjoyed it, but playing the first which has a better storyline I can see the second was ultimately too much of a same and over stretched version and I probably would have had the same frustrations us you.

RDR2 I absolutely loved, favourite game of all time, I loved the length of it and its probably why I am not a fan of COD because you can run through them in about 4hrs, I loved the pick up and play element over the course of a longer time. Also loved the south park skit on it haha South Park - Red Dead Redemption reference - YouTube

Absolutely loved Far Cry 6 despite slight repetitiveness, was the last game I have completed

I have a love hate relationship with other franchises like Mafia and Assassins Creed, some real corkers in there but some utter waft too, although not played the London version of AC yet and heard its the best of the lot so might try it

Second one has amazing gameplay, really fun to play it, but the story and pacing of it all was a fudging mess IMO, I think it shows that it was run by Druckmann on his own whereas on the first game it was him and another bloke who blocked a lot of his suggestions. First game is a classic, I've not played the remaster for PS5 yet, I've played all versions of the first game not sure I can stomach paying 50-60 quid for it.

Loved the first Mafia, the original first one from 2002, the remake was alright but that first game was fudging HARD.

The Ezio trilogy of Assassin Creed games are the best IMO (2, Brotherhood, Revelations) the series went to pot from 3 onwards I reckon.

Second one has amazing gameplay, really fun to play it, but the story and pacing of it all was a fudging mess IMO, I think it shows that it was run by Druckmann on his own whereas on the first game it was him and another bloke who blocked a lot of his suggestions. First game is a classic, I've not played the remaster for PS5 yet, I've played all versions of the first game not sure I can stomach paying 50-60 quid for it.

Loved the first Mafia, the original first one from 2002, the remake was alright but that first game was fudging HARD.

The Ezio trilogy of Assassin Creed games are the best IMO (2, Brotherhood, Revelations) the series went to pot from 3 onwards I reckon.

Overall I really enjoyed rdr2, but I agree that the pacing was not good. Especially the part where you get to New Orleans really drags out. First one was way more focused and mysterious in a way. But I loved both!

Overall I really enjoyed rdr2, but I agree that the pacing was not good. Especially the part where you get to New Orleans really drags out. First one was way more focused and mysterious in a way. But I loved both!

The New Orleans area had so much potential as an area, probably the most game friendly area, I admit it was a let down

Not much new or exciting out on PS5 unless I missed it? AC Mirage looks read hot so one for the pipeline but other than that all seems low and slow

Back