• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Some of the missions are a bit repeated during the game . Like the Nero checkpoints. And the bunkers but again they all progress you to better health and focus etc. Also opening up the map and more crafting abilities.

If you stick to the main story it progresses nicely and there’s enough there to spur you on to see its completion. I did a load of side missions some are good.

The ability to fast travel helps to keep it moving. Sometimes good to ride about at night but can get in trouble if you bump into a horde.

Yeh the check points and camps are abit same same but I tend to find them on my journeys and take them out when needed than look.

It's definitely a very good game though, so glad I found it.

Last of us 1 remake next along with abit of Cricket 22 in-between

Yeh the check points and camps are abit same same but I tend to find them on my journeys and take them out when needed than look.

It's definitely a very good game though, so glad I found it.

Last of us 1 remake next along with abit of Cricket 22 in-between

I got it when it was on PS plus as a free game . That was a result otherwise would never have played it.

played the first one and got about halfway through and stopped and never gone back. No idea why really. I know people that enjoy both games.

Nice one, there is a game called the day before which is supposed to be a mashup of the games we talked about, but been delayed 8 months and talk it's bit coming out, but its the most wishlists game in the world at the moment, interesting one

Nice one, there is a game called the day before which is supposed to be a mashup of the games we talked about, but been delayed 8 months and talk it's bit coming out, but its the most wishlists game in the world at the moment, interesting one
I’ve seen that looks good. Will be one I get if it does ever see a release.

Got through that lively !

How did you get on with the Saw Mill Horde that had me for a bit . Seen people do it without firing a shot .

Hope they make a follow up .

Yeh I took redundancy early December so had the time.

If I am honest I did abit of a little and often attack, had loads of explosives and found loads of kit round the mill so I would go in round them up, explode a couple on them and then run, they would go back so I would repeat, then half way through I plotted a run over the roofs so exploded loads on them and then ran the route that narrowed them and opened up on them with two tommy guns I had. Took a while though got to say.

I've been googling a follow up and apparently it's sold 9mil and was due a follow up but one Sony exec hated it so ain't happening apparently

Yeh I took redundancy early December so had the time.

If I am honest I did abit of a little and often attack, had loads of explosives and found loads of kit round the mill so I would go in round them up, explode a couple on them and then run, they would go back so I would repeat, then half way through I plotted a run over the roofs so exploded loads on them and then ran the route that narrowed them and opened up on them with two tommy guns I had. Took a while though got to say.

I've been googling a follow up and apparently it's sold 9mil and was due a follow up but one Sony exec hated it so ain't happening apparently

The napalm was the key when I done it . Collected loads so could keep crafting them and attractors and played it that way. Was slow going.

The fall out between Sony and the developer has been ugly . Shame really great if there was a second part.

Some good missions and pretty good story and characters .

The napalm was the key when I done it . Collected loads so could keep crafting them and attractors and played it that way. Was slow going.

The fall out between Sony and the developer has been ugly . Shame really great if there was a second part.

Some good missions and pretty good story and characters .

Yeh without the Napalm would have been impossible

Did you work after for the hidden Nero ending with Obrian?

Haha yeh, Far Cry was a hustle TBH

LOU2 I have done previously so I am probably on the scout for a new game today
Uncharted 4 I played recently . Really enjoyed that. Never played the prior games. Might be worth a Spin. Naughty Dog also made them.

Back