• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

i've got demon souls and dark souls (but not 2) still in their wrappers actually :D
interested in shadow of mordor, but think i'll leave that for when i finally upgrade to ps4/xbone.
i haven't tried the online skyrim though, unfortunately due to my PC dying fairly recently and not having chance to sort it out yet, i'm on ps3/360 for the time being though in any case.

Reactions: DTA
i've got demon souls and dark souls (but not 2) still in their wrappers actually :D
interested in shadow of mordor, but think i'll leave that for when i finally upgrade to ps4/xbone.
i haven't tried the online skyrim though, unfortunately due to my PC dying fairly recently and not having chance to sort it out yet, i'm on ps3/360 for the time being though in any case.

Dark Souls is probably my favourite game of all time. BUT you must persevere with it because when you first start you will get very, very frustrated and wonder what the fuss about it is. Get deeper into it and it's brilliant.

161 new songs added to GTA :eek: \o/

What else is new apart from first person mode? i have it on the PS3 but not sure if its worth buying the same game for better graphics on PS4.

Played PES15 on the ps3 yesterday, its pretty good. Online is having problems tho so not buying it just yet for my ps4

Pes 15 on sale on the store for both PS3 (£12.79) and ps4 (23.99). Xmas special. Think the deal runs out today.

Bargain really as it was only released last month.

thanks for the heads up, bought it today, not very realistic though, first game against the scum and Soldado has been deadly ;-)

Love my PS4. However, I'm not sure of I've gained much from my PS3. Mainly play FIFA 15 ultimate team which is probably just as good on PS3. Watchdogs was fun and I believe this was deeper on PS4. Not played GTA V on either console but I believe this on PS3 is better than Watchdogs PS4.

Currently working through Destiny, great fun but not necessarily mindblowing.

However.... I am LOVING my new Sony Wireless Gold 2.0 headset!!! Anyone else got these?

well... since there's still **** all to tempt me into xbone or ps4, i opted for a cheap wii-u. ordered today. no doubt be even cheaper tomorrow then.

Back