• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

or a cheap apple one, my 4 year old is a whizz on garage band (not really a game) and Peppa pig

I think back to my childhood and how lucky I was that my dad was a bt tech guy, I remember the joy of typing out all that basic to animate a rocket on that blue and White screen, but seeing what kids can swipe and touch to now, we live in the future

thanks for the suggestions :D i do have an ipad, so they do spend quite a bit of time on that. probably more than i do, in all honesty, but still!
picked up a couple of games for the gamecube - monsters inc and a winnie the pooh game. and ni hao kailan for wii. there's a few things mentioned they've tried, but either didn't get it ,or got bored before they did. maybe i just need to get them to stick at it, instead!

Given up on DriveClub. Not really got the time and already it feels quite repetitive. No replay mode either. So traded it in and will wait for the free PS+ version to see if I can get into it. Will then pick it up again when the price has dropped.

Swapped for Shadow of Mordor - wow. Early days yet, but seems to have some good depth and addictivness. Hoping to get a bit of time making progress this week.

Anyone tried out SHARE PLAY on PS4 yet? tried it last night and had a go on Destiny. Still trying to work out how we can play that game together rather than just me trying it out.

Anyone got the new cod? Is it good?

Yes I've been playing online very enjoyable. Maps feel big as the jumping boosting thing changed dynamic a bit. it's fast and full on only way can describe it.

What's pro like fella it was you who was going to try it? Fifa has ****ed me off total mess of a game !

Yes I've been playing online very enjoyable. Maps feel big as the jumping boosting thing changed dynamic a bit. it's fast and full on only way can describe it.

What's pro like fella it was you who was going to try it? Fifa has ****ed me off total mess of a game !

Out on 13th Nov. demo available now

I bought COD yesterday and i agree i think its great. I thought all the jumping around would annoy me but its really satisfying. The main thing for me is that it is fair, on Ghosts u would be shooting someone and then u die with one hit (not a head shot) they seemed to penalise the players with a strong internet connection.

PES isn't out just yet but ive been playing the demo, i also have FIFA but i think PES seems more playable and fun. Only downside is that the PS4 doesn't support importing images so no option file will be available for unlicensed teams on the PS4

I bought COD yesterday and i agree i think its great. I thought all the jumping around would annoy me but its really satisfying. The main thing for me is that it is fair, on Ghosts u would be shooting someone and then u die with one hit (not a head shot) they seemed to penalise the players with a strong internet connection.

PES isn't out just yet but ive been playing the demo, i also have FIFA but i think PES seems more playable and fun. Only downside is that the PS4 doesn't support importing images so no option file will be available for unlicensed teams on the PS4

Nice one. It's by far better than ghosts tho I did enjoy that campaign mode. Best cod for a while in online terms

For years I played PES avidly and would sit through the painstaking process of option files to get semi-realistic kits and stadia. People would tell me how good FIFA looked but whenever I played it the gameplay just sucked. Now, I've had a year on a PS4 and therefore FIFA as my only choice, and I've come to love it. I'm hooked on Ultimate Team and I just dont think PES will get anywhere near on the presentation. So I'm thinking I might try playing both games in tandem and apart from team names will just ignore business such as kits on PES.

Understatement lol, top top game.
Even looks prettier with the graphic tweeks.

Alien isolation is a fantastic game, brilliant mechanics and atmosphere, it really
draws you in and makes you feel like you are there. Mind you this makes playing it as scary/stressful as food. If you like the film and you like games you will love this game!

I've been waiting for an excuse to get an Xbox One for a while so i've decided to get one when GTA comes out.

Alien isolation is a fantastic game, brilliant mechanics and atmosphere, it really
draws you in and makes you feel like you are there. Mind you this makes playing it as scary/stressful as food. If you like the film and you like games you will love this game!

PS4 Alien Isolation £24.99 in the Game sale on saturday, similar low prices on Xbox, PC etc. Still advertising the same price online, looks a good deal.

Back