• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

halfway through Les Revenants. spooky ****. normally, i don't do well with subtitles but i think this is really good. as was lillehammer.

The falling man documentry on more 4 is pretty powerful stuff.

The one about the hotel was pretty amazing too,they only survived because

they strenthen one side of the building after it was blown up in '93. One man who stayed in the hotel found out his sister and niece were in the plane that hit one of the Towers,so sad.

The one about the hotel was pretty amazing too,they only survived because

they strenthen one side of the building after it was blown up in '93. One man who stayed in the hotel found out his sister and niece were in the plane that hit one of the Towers,so sad.

Not seen that one will have to check it out..

Something I've watched again in a different light is that mitchell and webb look, thought I remember it being more inconsistent but in honesty I think I probably just get more of the jokes now. Very odd at times in a good way but also varied. The end of the fourth season is amazing, but hard to explain for those who haven't seen it, it's necessary to watch the whole episode though

i don't do well with subtitles but i think this is really good. as was lillehammer.

Really? I've wondered what foreigners thought of it. I thought it would have too much Norwegian in it to be enjoyable for people who didn't get the language. It's an oddball of a show, but I really enjoyed it too.

I've just watched Season 5 epsiode 8 of The Wire. What the ****! To off a character as big as you know who in such a random way, didn't like it one bit. And I just know that ****er Marlo is going to get away.

Something I've watched again in a different light is that mitchell and webb look, thought I remember it being more inconsistent but in honesty I think I probably just get more of the jokes now. Very odd at times in a good way but also varied. The end of the fourth season is amazing, but hard to explain for those who haven't seen it, it's necessary to watch the whole episode though

Agree....i loved some of their stuff, may give it another look.

Is it on catch-up or on demand etc??

i've just watched season 5 epsiode 8 of the wire. What the ****! To off a character as big as you know who in such a random way, didn't like it one bit. And i just know that ****er marlo is going to get away.

The kid that shot Omar was the one Bunk overheard pretending to be Omar in Season 3 episode 3 after the shootout

I've just watched Season 5 epsiode 8 of The Wire. What the ****! To off a character as big as you know who in such a random way, didn't like it one bit. And I just know that ****er Marlo is going to get away.

I loved that about the show. A lot of the main character deaths aren't telegraphed. They just happen out of the blue.

Am downloading this now

“Z Nation” is set three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, and a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America

Am downloading this now

“Z Nation” is set three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, and a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America

Let us know what it's like I've seen nothing but poor reviews.

Am downloading this now

Right up my street, ta very much

Back