• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I just loved it in Oz when there was buzz in the prison over some infamous crim coming in to strengthen one of the factions. Inevitable it would be a great actor. I particularly like the Latino guy who is in Traffic when he came in. The best series for me was when the corrupt warden took over the jail. There were like 20 one hour episodes in that series but the quality didn't drop!

Yes - you must be referring to Hernandez who was part of the latinos. The new governor more or less covered the whole of season 4, which was the longest series of all. Its interesting how Kareem has changed after what happened with Adebisi.

Just started watching Arrow, great production values but it already seems samey and I'm only 5 episodes in.

I know I'm incredibly late to this party, but the better half and I have just started getting into Breaking Bad. Into the latter stages of the third series now. Absolutely class!

Have we got any scientists on this board 8-[

Why, do you need some help with something?

Anyone seen It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Think it's the funniest comedy I've been introduced to in years. Actually laugh out loud funny and not trying to be dramatic or anything but that.

Also been watching Louis CK, which is the opposite. It's not that laugh out loud funny but is still very watchable and interesting.

Anyone seen It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Think it's the funniest comedy I've been introduced to in years. Actually laugh out loud funny and not trying to be dramatic or anything but that.

Also been watching Louis CK, which is the opposite. It's not that laugh out loud funny but is still very watchable and interesting.

I caught the first 3 seasons when it was broadcast in the UK and thought it was a good gross-out comedy, a shame that no channels have picked up the more recent seasons.

Dayman (ah-ah-ah) :lol:

Always Sunny is still on over here. It really is one of the funniest shows on tv.

Louis CK is also very, very good. I can imagine it might be more popular in the UK because it is very dry and droll and doesn't spoon-feed the jokes to you as many US comedies do. His stand-up is supposed to be one of the best too

Just started watching Arrow, great production values but it already seems samey and I'm only 5 episodes in.

Isn't that just a stupid show with a 'ripped hunk' as the main protagonist, created so bored housewives have something to fondle themselves over?

I caught the first 3 seasons when it was broadcast in the UK and thought it was a good gross-out comedy, a shame that no channels have picked up the more recent seasons.

Dayman (ah-ah-ah) :lol:

I've watched six seasons and the quality stays high. The one where Dee dates the rapper and they can't work out if he's mentally challenged is one of the funniest episodes of anything I've seen.

And daenerys targaryen is pretty hot. Loved that scene at the end of the last one.

Yep was fantastic. It's gonna take something to beat the second season for me but it's started off very well (no surprise there).

The only season of TV i enjoyed more than the second season of 'Game of Thrones' is the 4th season of Dexter.

I've watched six seasons and the quality stays high. The one where Dee dates the rapper and they can't work out if he's mentally challenged is one of the funniest episodes of anything I've seen.

Yeah, that episode is funny as f***!

A mate just leant me his "Bottom" dvds. Only watched the first episode so far ("Smell") but my GHod is it utterly brilliant! I'd forgotten how funny that show was.

Yep was fantastic. It's gonna take something to beat the second season for me but it's started off very well (no surprise there).

The only season of TV i enjoyed more than the second season of 'Game of Thrones' is the 4th season of Dexter.

Man I just realised that Littlefinger Baelysh is Tommy Carcetti in the wire! Kept thinking I'd seen him somewhere

Back