• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

season 4 of in the thick of it, started slow but now malcom tucker is back, absolute genius, had me in crying with laughter

Our ten favourite Tucker quotes

• Responding to knock at his door: "Come the fudge in or fudge the fudge off."

• Tucker's Law (out-take from the Spinners & Losers special): "If some **** can fudge something up, that **** will pick the worst possible time to fudging fudge it up cause that ****'s a ****."

• Moaning about minister on the phone: "He's about as much use as a marzipan dildo."

• To a pair of rival advisors: "Laurel and fudging Hardy! Glad you could join us. Did you manage to get that piano up the stairs OK?"

• Dressing down MP, Geoff Holhurst: "You're so back-bench, you've actually fudging fallen off. You're out by the fudging bins where I put you."

• Commenting on Ben Swain's disastrous Newsnight appearance: "All these hands all over the place! You were like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra."

• gonad*ing a communications department employee: "How much fudging brick is there on the menu and what fudging flavour is it?"

• Advising minister Hugh Abbot to keep up with the zeitgeist: "You've got 24 hours to sort out your policy on EastEnders, right? Or you're for the halal butchers."

• Note passed to assistant Jamie during meeting with blue-sky thinker Julius Nicholson: "Please could you take this note, ram it up his hairy inbox and pin it to his fudging prostate."

• Admonishing junior adviser Ollie Reeder to respect government property: "Feet off the furniture you Oxbridge taco, you're not on a punt now."

I have started watching the Newsroom (first three episodes) its actually pretty damn good and very enjoyable. I am not too much into politics so half the dialogue goes over my head at times but its been enjoyable thus far.

Jeff Daniels is very good in this (I used to just see him as the Dumb and Dumber character). The Economist - Olivia Munn I think - HOTTTTTTTT)

Big sunday tv night next sunday in the US

New seasons of Family Guy, American Dad, Dexter, The Simpsons, Bobs Burgers,

Thanks to whoever sugested newsroom , Watched 5 episodes yesterday whilst recovering from London to brighton off road - great TV - looking forward to a few more episodes this evening !

Yes Yes and yes to the Sons , its a little - well a LOT over the top,glaring plot holes and storyline going off on a tangent in series 3 aside its great tv - I know im not really selling it but stick with it and we will see how we go !

Yes Yes and yes to the Sons , its a little - well a LOT over the top,glaring plot holes and storyline going off on a tangent in series 3 aside its great tv - I know im not really selling it but stick with it and we will see how we go !

ok cool. seemed a little like a cross between the sopranos and the sheild which can only be a good thing

100% this, though I will wait for dexter to be on FX. I used to love Family Guy, but it's brick now

When does Dexter return to FX? Don't think I can wait as it starts on US tv this week. Season 4 got ruined for me when I watched a youtube interview with Michael C Hall and he revealed the ending.

When does Dexter return to FX? Don't think I can wait as it starts on US tv this week. Season 4 got ruined for me when I watched a youtube interview with Michael C Hall and he revealed the ending.

Goodness knows, I'd imagine once True Blood finishes it's current run, so probably January.

Back