• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Newsroom - AMAZING. Enthralling. Witty and also some great acting by Daniels. Watched all 10 episodes. Is it being renewed?

The economist - the intelligent one (name escapes me) UBER HOTTT.

I am gonna watch Boss now - Any good?

Good wife starts tomorrow season four - most probably the last.

Newsroom - AMAZING. Enthralling. Witty and also some great acting by Daniels. Watched all 10 episodes. Is it being renewed?

The economist - the intelligent one (name escapes me) UBER HOTTT.

Queen of Nerd Kingdom - Olivia Munn..

I am gonna watch Boss now - Any good?

Good wife starts tomorrow season four - most probably the last.

Boss is good. A little dense at times. Kelsey Grammer is excellent. also Hannah Ware is very pretty.

Yes - renewed for another season. June 2013, iirc

Quality show - never knew Danliels could pull of such roles, much respect. McKenzie is the weakest for me - both in terms of acting as well as character. Borderline irritating at times.

Sloan Sabbith =P~

I also noticed The Mentalist has restarted for what is (hopefully) the last season

Anyone still following - personally I don't think they can drag this Red John line into a 6th.

Yes - renewed for another season. June 2013, iirc

Quality show - never knew Danliels could pull of such roles, much respect. McKenzie is the weakest for me - both in terms of acting as well as character. Borderline irritating at times.

Sloan Sabbith =P~

There is something wrong with me for sure. I ADORE McKenzie. She's completely over the top, over dramatic and stupid. Not sure if its the accent but I want to shag her.

This season of Dexter is going to be the best yet I reckon. Quality episode!

Watched 1st ep of new season of Homeland aswell. Was ok.

I am saving Season 2 of Boss, Homeland & Hell on Wheels to watch in one go as the first two can get a little convoluted plot wise.

Dexter was very good. Nuff said. :)

Agree about The Mentalist. Catch Red John already..I still enjoy it though.

The Good Wife was ok. Probably the last season based on its ratings. Julianna Margulies has aged well. :-"

The Thick Of It has been awesome when Malcolm Tucker is on screen.

The Mob Doctor is average. Will give it a few more episodes. Change of pace for Jordana Spiro who was in TBS's My Boys which was fun. (I am not a chick)

:) Being Liverpool is very revealing. Good for a laugh and I suppose to be fair gives unprecedented insight to a PL club. You just wanna punch Raheem Sterling though.

2 Broke Girls is back. Is not particularly funny. Watched purely for Kat Denning's tits. and i have a thing for the blonde.

Alphas Season 2 almost at an end. I think it has grown this season. Much darker and most certainly one of the best offerings on SyFy.

Bones, Hawaii Five-O & Castle. Typical average fare. Brennan's boobs & Stana Katic being the main attractions here. They will all struggle with plot lines or rather lack thereof.

HIMYM..even Cobie Smulders can't save this anymore . Put me out of my misery...please...

Major Crimes on TNT is ok, I guess. The Closer without Kyra Sedgwick...still undecided.

Have always enjoyed Parenthood. Getting mighty serious now. Good cast. Nut job Craig T Nelson. Ray Romano has joined the ensemble. sadly, another one that may not last past this season.

Deluge of comedies with gay couples. The New Normal, Partners etc. The only one that consistently works is Modern Family.

Revolution..two episodes in, looks promising. i do fear that series like this keep popping up more questions than answers which eventually put people off, ratings fall and the inevitable happens.

Ben & Kate...seems slightly perverted..:-k

Criminal Minds must be running out of serial killers. was hoping for some uber hottie to replace Paget Brewster. Got Jeanne Tripplehorn instead..

Go On is ok. typical american sitcom. very much a Chandler Bing vehicle...could be titled.."Friends..Finally Got Real Jobs" some cuties in it.

NCIS...CSI for dyslexics... Mark Harmon should be put into care.

New Girl...not particularly funny. average watch. but Zooey Deschanel has nice eyes and Hannah Simone has nice everything, so I will continue watching.

Sons of Anarchy...also running thin on plot lines, drama seems manufactured... but I am a fan so will keep watching.

Vegas...Dennis Quaid & Micheal Chiklis. What's not to like? The one with most potential for renewal. Enjoyed that first episode.

The Mindy project...should have stayed in Scranton.

Animal Practice...interesting one. the adage is never work with children or animals...this might, maybe, possibly work. I like Justin Kirk from Weeds. JoAnna Garcia is not a patch on Mary Louise Parker...gonna miss her sweet ass...R.I.P Weeds

CSI. watched a program on how an episode is made. so much work!! for the sheer bloody effort I will continue watching this.

Guys with Kids, The Neighbours...bloody awful

Fan of The Middle, Big Bang & Modern Family so will definitely continue watching these.

Have not watched the first two episodes of SVU. Last season methinks?

The Last Resort seemed more like a short film. Andre Braugher is a great actor. With Ray Romano and Scott Bakula in Men of A Certain Age , one of the best, most distinct dramas that sadly got canned. Interesting premise. can they keep it revved up? will definitely watch this.

Person of Interest.. Have not had time to watch the season 2 premiere yet. Terrific first season. looking forward to this.

Elementary was ok, i suppose. am a sucker for this kind of show. not a fan of Lucy Liu but she was alright. will see how it goes.

two & a half men...horse dead flogging...so long as they keep hot chicks coming on the show, will keep watching.

Scandal. Season 2. Kerry Washington is yummy. first season improved as it progressed. hopefully it will continue to do so.

Haven is also quite good. Needs to start tying the big picture up. Last season possibly?

Made in Jersey...loud background music. big hair. legal procedural. doubt it will last.

Fringe final season. getting off tangent. has had its highs and lows. hope it goes out with a bang.

I enjoy Grimm. Most people don't I suppose. Got its second season so can't be all bad. Four episodes in. Crap premise but what the hell?

Blue Bloods. average . but Bridget Moynahan & Jennifer Esposito....nuff said

666 Park Avenue...network tv horror. not a patch on American Horror Story (which will return soon)

Perception is quite good. Just completed its debut season.Check it out.

Back