• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I have seen Common Law personally, but I would suggest you give White Collar a try, I really like it.

If you want some action I suggest you try Sky's Strike Back, it was much better than I thought it would be

I will be watching white collar. Download all three or four seasons.

The thing is Common Law is one of those 'in the background' type shows - which i generally like as I dont really get enthralled by shows except for Suits, Good wife and FB.

Ill give strike back a chance never seen it but I do like my drama shows.

As long as you are not expecting anything heavy you will enjoy Strike Back

[video=youtube;w0L-J9HtJ8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0L-J9HtJ8Q[/video]

That is the trailer for season 1, I thought season 2 was better. I would suggest you watch them before you start watching season 3 which is currently airing as each season builds on the one before. Sorry if that sounded two obvious

Also A person of Interest is worth having a look at

[video=youtube;pbfGzFMxmHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbfGzFMxmHo[/video]

This clip is not a spoiler, has nothing to with the rest of the episode, but it sums up the character

[video=youtube;MMWVx-J8iWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMWVx-J8iWM&feature=related[/video]

Are there any sites out there where I can just watch us series on as opposed to downloading the whole
Thing?

Wifey and I looking for a new series to sink our teeth into. Problem is the wife is a little too female and has ruled out no brainers like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc.

Happy wife, happy life and all that so, recommendations that we could both agree on? Leaning towards Homeland, Las Vegas or The Good Wife.

Wifey and I looking for a new series to sink our teeth into. Problem is the wife is a little too female and has ruled out no brainers like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, etc.

Happy wife, happy life and all that so, recommendations that we could both agree on? Leaning towards Homeland, Las Vegas or The Good Wife.

I have seen all of the good Wife and that is something you will both enjoy its superb. Season four starting end of this month - I think it may be the last season but its damn good.

Las Vegas used to be my fave but that finished yonks ago right?

It may have done. Not adverse to watching a show that's now finished. Last series we did was Entourage. Loved it (minus the last season, let's pretend that never happened).

It may have done. Not adverse to watching a show that's now finished. Last series we did was Entourage. Loved it (minus the last season, let's pretend that never happened).

Las Vegas is good. Used to be my fave show watched it religiously on sky one.

I would say watch Good wife. A bit of politics. A bit of law. A bit of sexiness to it and at times a bit humorous. A combination of all sorts.

I would have to recommend Suits

The Mentalist?

Mine loved it (along with House MD and Grey's Anatomy (very girly) - I couldn't watch those 2 so resist at all costs if you can). It's 'light' enough with a reasonable suspense element

Supernatural is also not bad - especially if you like that kind of storyline

Newsroom is another excellent call, imv

Last edited:

Has she seen Breaking Bad? My missus loves it!

She probably would love it but she's the biggest sook when it comes to TV, movies etc.

Although on our second date, we had a night at hers watching a DVD so I picked 28 Days Later. Surprised there was a 3rd date to be honest.

Fallen big time for Fringe, what a show. My favourite since Lost. Just pick up seasons 1-3 for £23, season set comes out next week, trying to watch them all in time for season 5

Not much happened in the 1st episode of season 3 of Boardwalk,glad it's back though...

I have Virgin so havent watched it but I remember the trailers had looked good.

Good show to watch? I havent seen any of it but love Buscemi

Back