• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

When I get a lull in TV I'm definitely going to. Going back and watching Gervais stuff at the minute, missed The Office and Extras first time round.

Watched 10 minutes of VEEP and gave up. Written by the same bloke who wrote In The Loop, not anywhere near as funny as it thinks it is, and no plot whatsoever.

Watched 10 minutes of VEEP and gave up. Written by the same bloke who wrote In The Loop, not anywhere near as funny as it thinks it is, and no plot whatsoever.

Nowhere near as good as In The Loop or The Thick Of It, but that's for a very simple reason...Malcolm Tucker. No character like him. He is the main entertainment in the others.

That said I've been watching it and quite enjoying it too. Not the best ever, but once you get used to the dimensions of the characters then it is pretty good

Remember the three Transporter movies with Jason Stratham? Well they have turned it into a tv series. It will probably only last a season though

[video=youtube;ZiacKIVSDcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiacKIVSDcE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
A new Underbelly started in Oz lastnight, Underbelly Badass, if its as good as the other 4 series it will be ace..

Back