• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I loved teh Transporter movie - so will watch that

You jokers been watching Franklin and Bash and Suits?

I ve been watching Suits as per your recommendation - not bad at all. What is the other one about?

Kind of similar but much more buddy and funnier. its more lighthearted and comical. Its another law show but more courtroomesque .

good Wife is starting again end of September I do think it will be the last season though which is a shame.

how good is season 5 of breaking bad? sweaty palms stuff..
also season two of suits is ticking along nicely. immense show.

Celebrity Bedlam on E4 is very funny, sort of a prank show where the host massively mugs off very Z list celebrities

Watched the first 3 eps of Political Animals, its excellent, White House drama, obv not as good as the West Wing but still very very good..

Anybody see the first episode of Person of Interest? Had it's moments, think it was rushed at times but the premise of the show seems interesting enough to watch again

I think it's massively overrated but each to their own.

kinda agree, half way through season 1 at the minute, it's good, i'll stick with it, but it's not as amazing as i'd been led to believe

a level down from the sopranos, west wing, etc

really enjoying the newsroom at the minute

This could be good

In its most significant original programming commitment to date, BBC AMERICA has announced its first original scripted drama series, “Copper”. The 10 episode series, which centers on a young Irish cop operating in the immigrant communities of 19th century New York, is co-created by Tom Fontana (OZ, Homicide: Life on the Street, St. Elsewhere) and Will Rokos (Monster’s Ball, Southland). (Source: BBC America)

http://bolt.cd/board/f46/copper-season-1-720p-760813/

Back