• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Did anyone catch 'is football racist'? The part about the word Yid, from the Jewish comedian? Am I the only one who thought he cam across as blaming Tottenham and their fans for this? He spent the whole five minutes complaining about spurs and the fans using it as a badge of honour, yet he even said and they showed other fans singing anti-Semitic chants? Yet it is about out fans using it? I can understand where they are coming from with this show..... But come on :/

Felt exactly the same...how a chelski fan can get all high and mighty about racist chants is beyond me...

Has anyone watched the Scandinavian series the bridge? Heard few good things and I see it's now on I player worth watching?

Think a few on here watched The 1st series of Suits. Anyone caught any of the 2nd? Didn't even know it had started again,first 5 eps are available to download

For those of you that have not started watching Newsroom I just want to say that after watching the second episode I think it is the best written show on TV, fast and intelligent dialogue, seriously recommended

As I have not watched Homeland and Game of Thrones (still to watch on my Sky box) I would have to say that Newsroom and Suits are the two most enjoyable programs I have seen on tv over the last couple of years

Yeah that was my only issue with the last series. Too much time was spent on that farm, and although i understand the want from them to make it a better story and focus on the characters, it was missing all the action from series 1. Saying that, the last 2-3 episodes of the series were fantastic

Over the last couple of days I have seen the first 3 episodes of the second series. It was okay and I am looking forward to watching the rest of the series.

Naija - IMO the second series was basically cack right up to the last few episodes where it redeemed itself.

I have however, since read all the comic books and now feel the TV show doesnt do them justice at all. Im not sure Ill bother with series 3!

Anyone seen the Aussie show Border Security - caught a couple of episodes over the weekend with some very interestings cases presented

For those of you that have not started watching Newsroom I just want to say that after watching the second episode I think it is the best written show on TV, fast and intelligent dialogue, seriously recommended

As I have not watched Homeland and Game of Thrones (still to watch on my Sky box) I would have to say that Newsroom and Suits are the two most enjoyable programs I have seen on tv over the last couple of years

i'll admit it's pretty good but it does come across as rather preachy at times..

Yeah I;m going to wait until its either on TV over here or a full season is downloadable.

Speaking of which, does anyone has any PB:mickey: alternatives they could PM me as I'm a tad lost without PB:mickey:.

Well as I have it on the Sky box I will continue watching it

Im not saying you shouldnt. If anything Im saying its worth persisting with (if you start to lose interest) because the end is good.

Also that if you enjoy it its worth looking into the comic books because they FAR surpass the TV effort.

Back