• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just started watching 'The man in the high castle' on Amazon. A bit of a slow start, but it's picking up. I quite like the background plot, and is curious to see how it unfolds.

If anyone don't know what it's about, it's set post WWii in the USA, but the Germans and Japanese won the war, and USA is divided into the Japanese pacific state in the west, and part of the German Reich in the east, with a neutral 'wasteland' in the middle. Quite facinating

Sounds a bit like GB SS, which was very good.

Deadpool was a pretty good tinkle take of the entire genre, its pretty much its own thing.

The Marvel movies are fun action flicks, basically. The Netflix Marvel stuff is aimed at adults, again a totally different thing.

And the Punisher is a psychopath, not even a superhero - again very different from the others.

Essentially, you can pretty well find something for anyone within the genre. If they are interested, of course.

Deadpool was a pretty good tinkle take of the entire genre, its pretty much its own thing.

The Marvel movies are fun action flicks, basically. The Netflix Marvel stuff is aimed at adults, again a totally different thing.

And the Punisher is a psychopath, not even a superhero - again very different from the others.

Essentially, you can pretty well find something for anyone within the genre. If they are interested, of course.

Never read comics and that I think is the missing interest link. Enjoyed Heroes and like 'some' Si-fi but comic stuff is a little to camp for me.

Back