• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone else watch Travel Man on Channel 4? I think it's hilarious and actually quite an informative travel show. Jon Hamm was on the Christmas episode yesterday, they went to Hong Kong.

Also loved season 3 of Narcos. Pedro Pascal is a very good actor. Still not quite the same without Escobar or more specifically Wagner Moura who plays him but considering the loss of Moura season 3 was about as good as it could be. Some poor production guy died whilst scouting locations in Mexico for season 4. Wonder if they will just move production back to Colombia and shoot it there, I'm sure it can pass for Mexico if they are clever and maybe a bit safer.

Finally started watching the new twin peaks season. Very lynchian, if that's a word. Slow and weird so far, but I like it.

Edit - I gave it up 7 episodes in. I like some Lynch stuff, but when it gets this disjointed and nonsensical it's just ... not worth watching.

Last edited:
Back