• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

No idea about a second season... funded by Brad Pitt's company apparently, and he part-produced it or something.

Half way through The Young Pope now. It's surreal, funny, weird, compelling, cinematic, and strangely enjoyable.

Beware the Slenderman was on sky this week. HBO true crime documentary that was fairly interesting. Doesn't really have an ending and I imagine there'll be a follow up.

Liking Quarry and Taboo at the minute, bar that I don't watch much TV lately.

House of Cards new season is due in May 2017 - happy days. Wonder if the new season will feature a blonde haired facist who runs for election using his own money.

After being nagged to death by my kids for ages i finally sat down and watched the first two series of Breaking Bad, to be honest i do not see what all the fuss was about. Not even sure if i will bother with the remaining ones.

I watched The Missing which used to be on BBC. What a brilliant show. Really enjoyed the two seasons.

Started watching The OA which seems quite intriguing. Only just finished episode 1

After being nagged to death by my kids for ages i finally sat down and watched the first two series of Breaking Bad, to be honest i do not see what all the fuss was about. Not even sure if i will bother with the remaining ones.

fudge off and die

the fuss is about one of the top 3 t.v. shows of all time jeez louise

fudge off and die

the fuss is about one of the top 3 t.v. shows of all time jeez louise

10 minutes ago I finished watching the whole 5 seasons of Breaking Bad. I thought it was pretty good compared to most of the shizzle on the tvizzle right now

Same - I watched about 1.5 seasons in 1 weekend, then never watched it again. Such irritating characters.

It feels weird when you're so on the opposite side of the consensus, and just don't get the accolades.

Maybe I need to give it another go.

Same - I watched about 1.5 seasons in 1 weekend, then never watched it again. Such irritating characters.

It feels weird when you're so on the opposite side of the consensus, and just don't get the accolades.

Maybe I need to give it another go.
You're not supposed to like any of the characters - they're meant to all be arseholes.

Eventually you may feel pity at times, or even understand their reasons. But you almost certainly won't like them.

You're not supposed to like any of the characters - they're meant to all be arseholes.

Eventually you may feel pity at times, or even understand their reasons. But you almost certainly won't like them.

I liked Walter, the more badass he got the more I liked him. I liked most of the villains in the show, Gus Fring, Tuco, Salamanca (the guy with the bell). The only one I didn't like was the creepy Matt Damon looking guy.

Back