• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone else losing patience with The Walking Dead? Season 7 has been so depressing so far. Every episode has been grim with no sign of things improving i.e. Negan does something terrible to the group, rinse and repeat.

i haven't seen the last 3 episodes, having been a weekly viewer up until that point - will eventually catch up with it but not really looking forward to it.

Would be a tough sell for the wife, she cant stands him as she does not think he sings, I sometimes wonder about her.

Who would be the musician you most wanted to see live and never got the chance? mine would be Hendrix, loved that guys music.

Edit maybe Jimmy Page as well.

I was lucky my missus doesn't rate his voice but likes his work so went with me, now my youngest (40) goes with me, trouble is the gigs are full of old farts. I saw him at "The Pindar of Wakefield" pub in Grays Inn Road when he first came over in the early 60's.

Apart from Grand designs and match of the day I struggle to find anything to watch on the main t.v. channels. But I sat down to watch Sherlock last night, usually enjoy it but oh my GHod it died and ran up it's own arse. Seems tired and the same old same old now, and the twist well you could tell it was being setup for that from about the 4th minute.

Shame I used to really enjoy that show but it has out stayed it's welcome.

Anyone catch Taboo on BBC1? I watched it on the iplayer this morning. It's a Tom Hardy co-written drama with his father set in 1814. Quite dark and mysterious, I enjoyed i and will be tuning in to the rest of the series.

Watched a series on Netflix called The OA which was pretty entertaining. If a little hard to get past a bit of interpretive dance. And now just started The Young Pope, which is pretty good so far as well. Watched Westworld over Christmas, and some obvious plot holes aside found it very entertaining. Tried watching Black Sails from series 1, but it just wasn't very good.

Watched a series on Netflix called The OA which was pretty entertaining. If a little hard to get past a bit of interpretive dance. And now just started The Young Pope, which is pretty good so far as well. Watched Westworld over Christmas, and some obvious plot holes aside found it very entertaining. Tried watching Black Sails from series 1, but it just wasn't very good.

The OA had some promise to it, but it went from weirdly interesting to just weird and finally a bit monkey on a bicycle. Will there be a 2nd season?

Just finished the 1st season of The man in the high castle. I love the idea and it's beautifully made, but the storyline isn't all that good. I'm going to watch the 2nd season but I'm not expecting Terminator or Godfather sequals here.

I don't watch the program but I read in the paper that people are in uproar because of the background music in Corrie, do people get lost in soaps and not realise they are not real?

a few years back there was a story about a guy who jumped off a balcony in spain somewhere, possibly with his kids. i heard the guy on the radio talking about it, just as the intro to van halen's Jump started after the newsbite.

(just had to google to see what that corrie was about - don't watch it either :D)

EDIT: Found it:
About 7 minutes in. think embedded is turned off.

Back