• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

They should repeat it on Christmas day,loads more people will watch it then,will pick up a few awards next year,comedy gold especially the underpants scene...oohhhh the chaffing lol....
I don't know if you are the controller of BBC2 but you got your wish. Marvellous is on BBC2 tonight at 11pm. Everyone should watch it, it's a lovely piece of television and (nearly) all true.

I agree funny that a shows main character is turning people off of some great tv.

Read an article on her recently, she is winning a lot of plaudits for how accurate her portrayal of someone with bi-polar actually is. She did a lot of research on it with affected people etc.

Despite that still find her a very annoying character, this series has just picked up last 2/3 episodes. Quinn is by far the beat character, finale tomorrow should be good.

Apparently its based on an Israeli series which in turn was based on a book, wouldn't mind watching the original Israeli series if I can find it.

They should repeat it on Christmas day,loads more people will watch it then,will pick up a few awards next year,comedy gold especially the underpants scene...oohhhh the chaffing lol....

I don't know if you are the controller of BBC2 but you got your wish. Marvellous is on BBC2 tonight at 11pm. Everyone should watch it, it's a lovely piece of television and (nearly) all true.

I watched Marvellous again on the iPlayer (it's available for another 4 weeks), who'd have thought a story that revolves around Stoke City would make for such great viewing!

Here's the original interview from 2011 which inspired the biopic.

How Neil Baldwin became Keele University's mascot | Education | The Guardian

At least his new found fame hasn't gone to Nello' head, well apart from wanting the Queen to see his life story so that she awards him an MBE!

Neil Baldwin on life since BBC2's Marvellous | Radio Times

yeah, loads of **** we don't care about, felt like they were tying it up so I assume it was done before s5 was greenlit

Good to see that spoilers are an active part of this thread now! I'll be back later with some of my own. Hopefully everyone reads the Game of Thrones books, as well as watching the TV series?!

catching up with lilyhammer season 2. great fun!! :D also, HBO's present for 2014...The Wire in HD :) gotta watch that shiiiiiiiiiiiitt all over again...

Good to see that spoilers are an active part of this thread now! I'll be back later with some of my own. Hopefully everyone reads the Game of Thrones books, as well as watching the TV series?!

if you are talking about the homeland posts, sorry, I guess, but is it really spoilers opining on things that didn't happen?

also, is there a generally accepted time gap from network premier to when it is ok to discuss plot?

Back