• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I think if I were a West Ham or Aston Villa fan, I'd seriously think about taking-up another sport.

Both teams were than bad.

Most probably. Their cupfinal! Bet they'll do anything to injure Bale :(

Right on both counts.

Bad result for Harry today, if it stays like this QPR 7pts from saftey 12 to go. Saudi Sportswashing Machine back in the mix..just. but to be honest they have some decent home fixtures left and will be more than 4pts above the drop zone come May 19th

How fudging weird is that, I thought when he'd gone out on loan that he was a youngster. Does he not play in the same team as Pritchard, Luongo etc?

How fudging weird is that, I thought when he'd gone out on loan that he was a youngster. Does he not play in the same team as Pritchard, Luongo etc?

I think he was released a while back, maybe had some injuries. We brought him back in and loaned him out to a club in the MLS. Similar to what we're doing with Obika. Neither will ever make it with us, but we're giving them a chance to have a career in the lower leagues once they find a suitable club.

Watching the build up to the United game. Evertons record at OT is now as bad as ours one win the PL era and that was in 1992.
Strange how not so much fuss is made about that as it was with ours.

^ i don't think much fuss was made about our poor record at Old Trafford

Really? Everytime we played them at OT, for me it was always a case of how long it was before Sky brought up the stat.
Doesnt matter now anyway, the hoodoo is broken.

As RVP misses the chance for 1-0

Back