• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Have we had one all season? Who else in the Prem hasnt?

Not in the League. Had one v Norwich in the League Cup.

Last one in the league was Villa away in May.
I think the last one at home was PAOK in the Europa League
And I think the last one at home in the League could have been in the NLD in April 2011 (3-3), unless I've forgotten one that we didnt convert

Not in the League. Had one v Norwich in the League Cup.

Last one in the league was Villa away in May.
I think the last one at home was PAOK in the Europa League
And I think the last one at home in the League could have been in the NLD in April 2011 (3-3), unless I've forgotten one that we didnt convert

Oh yeah!

I remember now! Seems like we got a lot last year, I have no idea why. We should have had a few this year. Bale vs. Sunderland comes to mind.

Apparantly, Spurs,Norwich and Swansea are the only teams not to be awarded a penalty in the League this season. Chelsea have had 8!
Emirates Marketing Project 6
Man United 5
Although we have only conceded one (Saudi Sportswashing Machine first match IIRC)

Oh yeah!

I remember now! Seems like we got a lot last year, I have no idea why. We should have had a few this year. Bale vs. Sunderland comes to mind.

Strong case for one this weekend. Didnt see to well from the back of the Paxton, but watched MOTD last night when we got back and think we could possibly have had one for handball

Strong case for one this weekend. Didnt see to well from the back of the Paxton, but watched MOTD last night when we got back and think we could possibly have had one for handball

one on Santon? I always think them ones are harsh but through replays it looked like he put his arm towards the ball!

BBC Predictor for next round of Premier League fixtures:

o6ag6x.jpg

That does look good but I think we need to beware West Ham; they are decent at home, it'll bve their cup final and we have no Sandro...could easily see us drop points there if we're not focused

Totally agree. Three massive League games on the bounce coming up, each one a cup final in its own right. West Ham away not to be taken lightly, as we found out last time

That does look good but I think we need to beware West Ham; they are decent at home, it'll bve their cup final and we have no Sandro...could easily see us drop points there if we're not focused

I think the fact it's a Monday game and we play after everyone, we'll be super focused!

Apparantly, Spurs,Norwich and Swansea are the only teams not to be awarded a penalty in the League this season. Chelsea have had 8!
Emirates Marketing Project 6
Man United 5
Although we have only conceded one (Saudi Sportswashing Machine first match IIRC)

all we have is a shoot on sight guy i the box, thats why.
but taking a step back aren't we at one time also credited with the least shots in the box too?

Totally agree. Three massive League games on the bounce coming up, each one a cup final in its own right. West Ham away not to be taken lightly, as we found out last time

wonder if big sam will rest his tough tackling midfielder for our game like he did for the arsenal game, maybe avb can go and have a moan about that to the press

Saturday 23rd February 2013

Arsenal V Aston Villa
15:00

Sunday 24th February 2013

Emirates Marketing Project V Chelsea
13:30

Monday 25th February 2013

West Ham V Tottenham
20:00

Last edited:

Anyone who has ever thought that a game against a team managed by Sam Allardyce could be taken lightly should get their head examined. They should probably also have some king of guardian following them around at all times to make sure their complete inability to understand the world around them doesn't get them hurt in some way.

We won't need a midfield - they'll only stand there watching long balls fly over their heads anyway.

I think the fact we play Lyon home and away before any league matches, will have a bearing on how we play against West Ham. If we beat Lyon and progress in EL, we will go into the West Ham match in great mood. If not, we will struggle to lift ourselves against West Ham. Hope we concentrate fully on Lyon first.

Back