• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

From the BBC live text;

Tom on text via 81111: "The partnership between Rafael and Valencia down the right for Manchester United has got to be one of the, if not the best in the league."

Cringe. Really got to remember to stop taking so much notice of the tweets and texts on that site. Full of idiots.

From the BBC live text;

Tom on text via 81111: "The partnership between Rafael and Valencia down the right for Manchester United has got to be one of the, if not the best in the league."

Cringe. Really got to remember to stop taking so much notice of the tweets and texts on that site. Full of idiots.

Seems like a perfectly fine, if somewhat obvious, comment.

Just about neutralized Everton's very dangerous left side in the opening 45 minutes. Valencia is a very good right winger who consistently gets plenty of assists. Rafael is turning into a very good right back.

I think QPR are down tbh. Harry was brought in to keep them up and ultimately I think he will fail, but they paying the price for buying too many players using a scattergun approach. Did they really need Cesar AND Rob Green when they needed a striker? Reminds me of when we got Darren Bent when we already had Defoe, Berbatov and Keane despite clearly needing a left sided player.

12 points clear in February and about 4 teams involved in the relegation battle? The most boring Premier League season ever?

What is Bale like at penalties? Doesn't he take Wales' penalties? Could he ever become a regular for us? I mean the majority of Ronaldos league goals for Man Utd came from the spot.

What is Bale like at penalties? Doesn't he take Wales' penalties? Could he ever become a regular for us? I mean the majority of Ronaldos league goals for Man Utd came from the spot.

We'd have to get one first! :)

But seriously, he took one against Werder(I think?) and had it saved. I think he'd bang them in now though.

We'd have to get one first! :)

But seriously, he took one against Werder(I think?) and had it saved. I think he'd bang them in now though.

I remember him missing one for us yep, thought it was against Bolton but I believe that was Huddlestone.

I agree with you though in that he's score them. Every shot he seems to hit nowadays with his left seems to be on target! He's improved so much.

I was hoping we might find out yesterday, but then I thought to myself, what are you on? Spurs get a penalty at home? As posted the other day, I think one of our players will need to get shot to get one at the moment

Back