• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Whatever people say about Lampard on the pitch he always seems ok off it in interviews. Seems like a decent guy

I agree. Just a passionate footballer on the pitch, someone we've needed for years.

Whatever people say about Lampard on the pitch he always seems ok off it in interviews. Seems like a decent guy

Yeah, I've never really got the hate for Lampard? It's not like he even acts like an idiot on the field....

QPR are dogbrick. They won't play like this against us next month though you can bet on it.

I think its fudging hilarious that esteban granero has been dropped by Redknapp. He was easily their best player before he took over. Just goes to show how dimwitted mr redknapp really is

I dont watch much football so not sure how bad QPR actually are, im using Villa as a benchmark here, If Villa were bad - QPR are fudging car crash.

I thought Harry was gonna be able to change it round but it just seems that al these players are journeymen who just wanna pick up some cash

I think its fudging hilarious that esteban granero has been dropped by Redknapp. He was easily their best player before he took over. Just goes to show how dimwitted mr redknapp really is

Actually the QPR fans seem to think Granero started well but has been rather poor for a while so not really sure where you got that from.

losing 3-0 to Liverpool after 30 minutes ffs :lol:

Actually the QPR fans seem to think Granero started well but has been rather poor for a while so not really sure where you got that from.

Precisely. My dad said the same thing. Granero basically realised how brick QPR were and gave up.

I think Suarez will get 4 today.

85% pass accuracy, averaging over 50 passes a game, created at least 4 goal scoring chances per game, and was tidy at tracking back and winning the ball.

Stats say he shouldnt have been dropped. Especially when theyre playing two cloggers in mbia and diakite...

They won't be this open against us.

You can guarantee 100% they wont be. Granted Liverpool are playing well, but they are being aided by what appears to be the defending of a girls hockey team

QPR midfield are nowhere to be seen. Half of them already given up.

Back