• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Is Cech wearing lead diving boots today, soooooooooooooo immobile

Watching this makes me realise just how good our result so very nearly was against Everton. Chelsea don't look like they can cope at the moment, Everton dominant.

Premier League ‏@premierleague

No #BPL team has hit the woodwork more than Everton this season. Anichebe & Jelavic take their count to 13, 3 more than #MUFC.

Watching this makes me realise just how good our result so very nearly was against Everton. Chelsea don't look like they can cope at the moment, Everton dominant.

But we're so brick because we didn't go there and dominate...

Thats gonad*s mate.

Conversely we can argue how brick we are that we couldnt score at home against a stoke side who conceded three at home against the second bottom side (or third bottom)

Thats gonad*s mate.

Conversely we can argue how brick we are that we couldnt score at home against a stoke side who conceded three at home against the second bottom side (or third bottom)

Or how we lost against a Emirates Marketing Project that was beaten by Sunderland when we could beat Sunderland. I guess that's the nature of football but we can only reflect on our individual performances and ask the question whether we really matched the level of play that our players ought to be capable of. We would then need to consider the performance of the opposition and question whether their performance encouraged or inhibited our own performance and then we should have a real assessment of the quality of our performance on the day.

Yup, see this is the Pienaar that I think we would have seen had he played regularly for us.

What makes me say that? Look at Dempsey, at first he was rubbish but now he's actually very good. Patience is needed when we signed a new player, patience not so much that was afforded to Pienaar.

Good post! Think his confidence was lost aswell. I saw him live in his arguably best performance for us in Milano.

And to think we almost won at goodison is a good sign. Shame about that fu*k up!

Chelsea's 'champions of europe' song is really beginning to grate on me.

Theyre all a bunch of self obsessed, chav, dolljob tossers

Chelsea's 'champions of europe' song is really beginning to grate on me.

Theyre all a bunch of self obsessed, chav, dolljob tossers

Singing it less and less now, mainly because they look ridiculous singing it and obviously being embarassingly knocked out in the group stages out of a competition they shouldnt really have even been in

Back