• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

QPR chant, we lose every week..we lose every week... your nothing special...we lose every week hahahah brilliant

That's pretty good :)

He's new in the job. He needs time to mould his team. He has injuries to contend with. That's what our fans have been saying this season :-k

Sounds about fair, most people have been saying that the QPR job was always going to be difficult . Apart from a few people who expected Redknapp to comfortably save them by some kind of Redknapp magic.

Most of the explanations you give are valid reasons for him as well as for AVB, I haven't seen anyone say otherwise.

Ba as good as gone, not too worried, Cisse the better player and will finally get to play upfront in stead of wide right now that Demba 'play me through the middle or I will leave' Ba won't be in the way and playing to the determent of his team mates. Greedy taco.

Ba as good as gone, not too worried, Cisse the better player and will finally get to play upfront in stead of wide right now that Demba 'play me through the middle or I will leave' Ba won't be in the way and playing to the determent of his team mates. Greedy taco.

You're delusional if you honestly think that's not a big loss. He's been brilliant for you guys and has a great goal return so i'm really unsure how you're trying to spin this into anything but a negative.

No way is Cisse better, that's like saying Walcott is better than Van Persie.

That's pretty good :)

Sounds about fair, most people have been saying that the QPR job was always going to be difficult . Apart from a few people who expected Redknapp to comfortably save them by some kind of Redknapp magic.

Most of the explanations you give are valid reasons for him as well as for AVB, I haven't seen anyone say otherwise.

It's not going to be easy, but I do still think he'll get them out of trouble, it will probably go down to the last day of the season just like last season.

It's not going to be easy, but I do still think he'll get them out of trouble, it will probably go down to the last day of the season just like last season.

He will have to make some top class signings to make that happen I think, they looked atrocious today.

Maybe if we sold them Dawson and Parker or something silly like that. Not gonna happen though.

You're delusional if you honestly think that's not a big loss. He's been brilliant for you guys and has a great goal return so i'm really unsure how you're trying to spin this into anything but a negative.

He is a divisive, non team player.

We played some of the best football we have played for years last season with Cisse through the middle and Ba on the left, Ba didn't like it so kicked off and said play me through the middle or I will leave, sadly Pardew did just that to the determent of the team.

Cisse is a top, top class centre forward but he's fudging useless on the right wing.

We will replace Ba as well, hopefully with a team player and someone that is perfect for the left of a front three.

He is a divisive, non team player.

We played some of the best football we have played for years last season with Cisse through the middle and Ba on the left, Ba didn't like it so kicked off and said play me through the middle or I will leave, sadly Pardew did just that to the determent of the team.

Cisse is a top, top class centre forward but he's fudging useless on the right wing.

We will replace Ba as well, hopefully with a team player and someone that is perfect for the left of a front three.

All of Cisse's goals last season were worldies, every shot he had flew in the top corner, no way that was going to continue. granted he's being played out of position but he's not better than Ba.

Ba and Chelsea fail to reach an agreement.

Up to him now, if he is to stay he must be dropped until he commits to a new contract without the release clause.

Ba and Chelsea fail to reach an agreement.

Up to him now, if he is to stay he must be dropped until he commits to a new contract without the release clause.

Will be interesting to see how Pardew handles this, I have thought that Pardew has done really well to manage your squad, in particular Ben Arfa. Being that close to a relegation spot and out of form it's not that easy to drop one of the best players and in doing so essentially giving him another push out the door.

34nkz28.jpg

My anger earlier in this thread should probably have been directed at Ba's entourage but he obviously plays a part in what they do and how they act.

Pardew confirms we are almost at a point where we say enough is enough, what that entails I am not sure. Still a good chance of him not moving this window apprently.

Set to play on Wednesday.

Look at you back tracking now he might be staying - fickle! Ba will leave and you'll continue to fight relegation.

My anger earlier in this thread should probably have been directed at Ba's entourage but he obviously plays a part in what they do and how they act.

Pardew confirms we are almost at a point where we say enough is enough, what that entails I am not sure. Still a good chance of him not moving this window apprently.

Set to play on Wednesday.

It'll be interesting, assuming he's still a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player, whether he plays in the FA Cup tie.

This guy cracks me up !!!

Roberto Mancini targets new players in the January transfer window

Spending about £500m is obviously not enough

Is there not a whole sub forum for this transfer flimflam?

I now love Gary Neville.

"Opta stats are great but your visual eye tells you who is doing well and who isn't".....i say the exact same thing on here so it amused me that he used the exact wording and line of reasoning.

Haha I can imagine Rio got a lot of replies like that. Serves him right for putting out a sarcastic woe is me comment, was asking for it tbh.

Back