• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Some really comical goalkeeping in the Man U v Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, but both keepers look like Peter Shilton compared to Joe Harte's for the Sunderland goal.

This leg breaker not even shown by MOTD.

1356541081997.gif

I think the whole "we don't wanna play them now as they've just got smashed rule" only applies when you're playing a top team. Villa are fooking brick and I would have been gutted with anything other than a win today.

100% agree. I'll admit I had a gut feeling we might feel a backlash, but after the first 10mins you could see that wasnt happening,it was just a case of could we find an opening, which after 45mins, was beginning to worry me.

I tipped them to go down back in October and still havent changed my mind. Have they won at Anfield could be the biggest mystery of the season.
Bizarrely they could repeat their arch-rivals from a few seasons back. They could win the League Cup and get relegated in the same season, although right now Bradford City will fancy their chances in the semis

Damn the Venky's are going to town on Blackburn. Berg sacked now.

[video=youtube;IYwf2SBWa5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o[/video]

Exactly how I felt, Suarez is very clever to utilise the situation to his advantage.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ts-brendan-rodgers-back-in-limbo-8431670.html

It took him only 35 seconds to wriggle out of the grasp of Ryan Shawcross, who could get no closer than clutching at his shirt. The way Suarez then fell forward onto to the turf looked like simulation – he was being pulled by Shawcross, not pushed – but there really could be no complaints.

Fergie The FA has decided no further action will be taken after his outbursts yesterday.

This leg breaker not even shown by MOTD.

1356541081997.gif

Suarez makes a habit these. There was another bad one recently (I forget the game but it was around the time of Adebayor's red).

On the penalty, the stated interpretation makes sense. There is holding outside the box but the referee plays advantage. The holding continues and the referee still plays advantage. Suarez goes down while still being help and now the referee calls the foul.

Suarez should be booked for simulation or awarded a Nobel prize for disproving Einstein's concept of symmetry of universal laws (gravity behaving differently in the penalty area).

RAWK fact ->

Rodgers record is exactly the same as Hodgsons during his 31 game campaign in charge of us:

Hodgson - P31 W13 D9 L9 F41 A33 GD+8 - Net Transfer Spend - Recouped £2.2mill

Rodgers - P31 W13 D9 L9 F48 A40 GD+8 - Net Transfer Spend - Spent £16.4mill

Still haven't heard big mouth Joe Hart claim responsiblity this season for any of the 8-10 clangers he's dropped this season. For a player who's so forthright and honest in interviews, he's not keen on being critical of his own performances.

Sat 29/12
Sunderland v Spurs 12.45
Man Utd v WBA 15.00
Norwich v City 15.00
Arsenal v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 17.30
Sun 30/12
Everton v Chelsea 13.30
Tue 1/1
WBA v Fulham 12.45
City v Stoke 15.00
Spurs v Reading 15.00
Wigan v Man Utd 15.00
Soton v Arsenal 17.30
Wed 2/1
Chelsea v QPR 19.45
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton 20.00

Key game from our point of view is Arse v Newc.

Arsenal will hammer them, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are poor, wouldnt be surprised to see Everton get a result against Chelsea either.

We HAVE to win.

Just as an aside the Italian bloke who is tipping we get WS is saying a lot of Italian fans have got the hump about their winter break and are pointing to these delicious EPL fixtures.

Sunderland v Spurs 12.45
Man Utd v WBA 15.00
Norwich v City 15.00
Sun 30/12
Everton v Chelsea 13.30
Tue 1/1
WBA v Fulham 12.45
City v Stoke 15.00
Spurs v Reading 15.00
Wigan v Man Utd 15.00
Soton v Arsenal 17.30
Wed 2/1
Chelsea v QPR 19.45

As many wins for the bold teams as possible please.

Sunderland v Spurs 12.45
Man Utd v WBA 15.00
Norwich v City 15.00
Sun 30/12
Everton v Chelsea 13.30
Tue 1/1
WBA v Fulham 12.45
City v Stoke 15.00
Spurs v Reading 15.00
Wigan v Man Utd 15.00
Soton v Arsenal 17.30
Wed 2/1
Chelsea v QPR 19.45

As many wins for the bold teams as possible please.

You want United to win the EPL?

Just as an aside the Italian bloke who is tipping we get WS is saying a lot of Italian fans have got the hump about their winter break and are pointing to these delicious EPL fixtures.

I know its a bit unfair on the players but I fudgein love the festive season football.

I know its a bit unfair on the players but I fudgein love the festive season football.

Me too. It does my head in when players and manager moan about it. Let's face it, they are very well compensated for it. Maybe a middle ground could be found where you have a break for 10 days or so after boxing day fixture.

Me too. It does my head in when players and manager moan about it. Let's face it, they are very well compensated for it. Maybe a middle ground could be found where you have a break for 10 days or so after boxing day fixture.

Its harsh to say it does your head as lets not forget footballers are humans and they have families and friends and they should have time to spend with them. Im just selfish, like you, and most other football fans. Christmas without football is like christmas without turkey etc.

Back