• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Arsenal will hammer them, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are poor, wouldnt be surprised to see Everton get a result against Chelsea either.

We HAVE to win.

They still acquitted themselves well enough at Old Trafford.
Yes, Man U are shoddy at the moment (all season) but they are still top of the league.
And hopefully Cisse's strike could be a catalyst for renewed self-confidence.

I want Spurs to win it until it is mathematically impossible.

Its harsh to say it does your head as lets not forget footballers are humans and they have families and friends and they should have time to spend with them. Im just selfish, like you, and most other football fans. Christmas without football is like christmas without turkey etc.

Not harsh at all. This time of the year is prime time for games and there'd be a lot less money in the game if they all took a break over this period.

Laughable Blackburn's football advisor Shebby Singh, said he sacked Berg without even speaking to him !!

It gets better, he is appointing a bollywood film star as assistant to whoever comes in as new manager

Just who is this fudging clown

Last edited:

They still acquitted themselves well enough at Old Trafford.
Yes, Man U are shoddy at the moment (all season) but they are still top of the league.
And hopefully Cisse's strike could be a catalyst for renewed self-confidence.

His confidence has been fine, he's not scoring goals because the manager keeps playing him on the right wing for some reason.

Laughable Blackburn's football advisor Shebby Singh, said he sacked Berg without even speaking to him !!

It gets better, he is appointing a bollywood film star as assistant to whoever comes in as new manager

Just who is this fudging clown

He is a hardcore Spurs fan. So maybe he knows what he is doing.:lol:

He used to be a decent defender in the Malaysian league and also played for the Malaysian national team for quite some time. He got famous after becoming TV pundit for ESPN. He is probably the most famous football pundit in Asia. The Blackburn owners must have thought his experience as a pundit will help them run the club.

You want City to win it?!!!?!

I don't mind ManCity winning the league title everytime if it means ManU don't get to win it.
I find it puzzling why people still want ManU to win it after dominating the EPL for so long.

I don't mind ManCity winning the league title everytime if it means ManU don't get to win it.
I find it puzzling why people still want ManU to win it after dominating the EPL for so long.

Id take United over Chelsea, Arsenal or City winning it, year in year out !!!

Redknapp and Mancini have to explain their comments on refs, but Fergie get to carry on. Now he's had a go at Pardew and labeled Saudi Sportswashing Machine a 'wee club'

Redknapp and Mancini have to explain their comments on refs, but Fergie get to carry on. Now he's had a go at Pardew and labeled Saudi Sportswashing Machine a 'wee club'

Fergie reckons he said nothing out of order in the match, but didnt he criticise the referee in the interview afterwards, just as Mancini and 'Arry did? Now he comes out with this arrogant, insulting rant against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Pardew...how does he escape FA punishment/Tabloid criticism for this stuff? Had Wenger/Rodgers done this there'd be a judge-led inquiry by now.:-k

Arsenal will hammer them, Saudi Sportswashing Machine are poor, wouldnt be surprised to see Everton get a result against Chelsea either.

We HAVE to win.
Only just noticed your post. Saudi Sportswashing Machine led 3 times playing away against the league leaders in the game of the season 2 days ago. Arsenal are not as good as United.
If we better Arsenal's result then 4th is in our own hands again.

I love the guy. He gets away with murder but I still love 'im.

His confidence has been fine, he's not scoring goals because the manager keeps playing him on the right wing for some reason.

And because he was never going to be as successful as he was last season. Every shot he took last season ended up in the top corner, there was no way he was going to continue scoring worldies every week. Demba Ba is easily the better player of the two.

Its harsh to say it does your head as lets not forget footballers are humans and they have families and friends and they should have time to spend with them. Im just selfish, like you, and most other football fans. Christmas without football is like christmas without turkey etc.

I have sympathy as they have to play on Boxing Day, which means they have to train on Xmas day. But I can't be dealing with them moaning about the games after Boxing Day, i.e. the games tomorrow and on New Years Day.

If we could have a repeat of December 1 results that put us 4th...
The teams in bold to win for me would be

Sat 29/12
Sunderland v Spurs 12.45
Man Utd v WBA 15.00
Norwich v City 15.00
Arsenal v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 17.30
Sun 30/12
Everton v Chelsea 13.30
Tue 1/1
WBA v Fulham 12.45
City v Stoke 15.00
Spurs v Reading 15.00
Wigan v Man Utd 15.00
Soton v Arsenal 17.30
Wed 2/1
Chelsea v QPR 19.45
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton 20.00

That would leave us joint second and only 4 points behind United after we beat them at WHL.
Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

This leg breaker not even shown by MOTD.

1356541081997.gif

[ red ]

What I find puzzling is why anyone would want a bankrolled club to win anything over a club that has done it the right way.

Back