• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

What I find puzzling is why anyone would want a bankrolled club to win anything over a club that has done it the right way.

Because part of the "right way" has been fudging Spurs over by buying our best players (just when we make progress), getting very questionable ref decisions and having one of the jammiest records ever against us ..

fudge Manure ... let City win it, just proves how bogus current football is anyway.

Because part of the "right way" has been fudging Spurs over by buying our best players (just when we make progress), getting very questionable ref decisions and having one of the jammiest records ever against us ..

fudge Manure ... let City win it, just proves how bogus current football is anyway.

Emirates Marketing Project will probably eventually start doing all those things. In fact, they already have. They've beaten us twice at Eastlands with last minute goals. And we raped them at the lane a few seasons ago, only a world class game by Joe Hart got them a point.

I dislike United fans, but have a huge amount of respect for Fergie. I'd rather they won. Plus Emirates Marketing Project fans hate Spurs, United fans aren't too bothered about us.

Eh. City, Chelsea, United.....if you're asking me who I would want to win it, I would say a)Spurs, and b)Everton, Wigan,West Brom, Norwich, Swansea, Reading, Southampton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Wigan and Fulham, in that order. Following that would be an 'unlikeable clubs' list, the ones I wouldn't like to see win the title. West Ham, for obvious reasons. Ditto Arsenal. Liverpool, because of the subsequent domination of media airwaves by smug Scousers for the next fifty years.QPR and Sunderland, because of the cash injections provided by their rich owners. And Stoke, because thuggish play shouldn't be rewarded.

City, Chelsea and United would be at the very bottom of that list, below even the ones I would dislike but grudgingly stomach winning the title. And it turns out that they're actually the only ones realistically competing for the prize......

I'm not sure whether that's an indictment of English football, European football, football in general or capitalism in general. But whatever it is, it disgusts me, and it makes me feel ever so slightly hollow inside that we have to run the same rat race to get a chance of doing what they're doing.

So, 'who do I want to win it' isn't a properly phrased question. 'Who would sicken me least if they won the title' would be a more accurate phrasing.

And in that case, United, because for better or for worse, their Premier League titles were 'bought' with the least amount of cash.

I'd take United winning it as it doesn't affect me in any way and their fans are already such spoiled brats it doesn't matter. The idea of Arse or Liverpool or even the likes of Everton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine doesn't bear thinking of. If anyone should win it for the first time in a long time I want to be us. And I LOVE watching the fudging sugar daddies get NOTHING.

im happy to see United win the prem until the time comes that we take over the reigns

im happy to see United win the prem until the time comes that we take over the reigns

The problem is as long as they are on top, they won't let us win. ManU are the team who have fecked us the most, on and off the field, during the PL era.

goals flying in the premier league today!

Wigan winning, QPR 8 points off safety. They need a win this weekend or it's over. I'm already dreading our game with them.

If you are the QPR owner do you try to buy your way out of trouble in jan or basically concede that the team is down and save the money?

If you are the QPR owner do you try to buy your way out of trouble in jan or basically concede that the team is down and save the money?

I think a few more signings could save them, Dawson would be an example, but I don't want him going anywhere

Bassong vs Nasri in a fight, who would you back? :)

Kane on against city !

WTF was Nasri picking a fight with Bassong? Trying to headbut him. Muppet!

Nasri...what a little bitch. First reaction to Bassong's (fair, IMO) tackle is to start to roll around like he's seriously injured. Thinks better of it, hops up with no lingering effects of his "injury" and gets himself (softly) sent off. Couldn't happen to a better person. All-time most punchable faces in the prem.

If Norwich can turn this around and get a draw or win and we are only a few points behind City... We can always dream

Awful decision, never eve warranted a red card. When you see that van Persie was given nothing for doing that to Ashley Williams last week, you can't help but suspect double standards.

Back