• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Can we stop with this teams having something to play for gonad*s.
West Brom have "nothing to play for" today but are they losing to "everything to play for Saudi Sportswashing Machine"?
Who knows what actually motivates individual players but most of them don't give a brick about going down and moving to another club probably on higher wages.

Its just such a waste of energy worrying about every single result played by every team in the league.
Just watch our games, check Chelsea results. Arsenal are home and dry already.

Yes please

Arsenal are brick. Hope Levy backs AVB this summer and gets a striker and a creative player (another one). We can overhaul them. They're a dying animal relying on luck and our poor mental strength.

I can't put into words how much I hate Fulham right now. They play out of their skin at the Lane then roll over at home to Chels and Arse. Utter utter tacos.

We lose tomorrow and Chelsea win, then it is all over for another season. Too few games to pull it back and a defeat tomorrow and failure to beat Chelsea leaves us with only four games to close large gaps.

But I think we'll take 5th, can't see Everton or Liverpool catching us. It only seems like a disappointment not to get top four because we were in contention for it for a while. I think most people would have taken 5th place at the beginning of the season and it's a good season. It's a shame that we couldn't have done better in the cups if we were going to miss out on Champion's League qualification anyway, but maybe we'll be better in the cups next season.

Arsenal are brick. Hope Levy backs AVB this summer and gets a striker and a creative player (another one). We can overhaul them. They're a dying animal relying on luck and our poor mental strength.

Not sure any team in the top four could be classified as brick, but they certainly are getting weaker year on year for the last few seasons. It's such a shame that we failed to capitalize on it this season and that Van Persie rediscovered his ability to stay fit for a season last year.

Back