• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Stoke, Sunderland, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Norwich winning.

Relegation Battle could be all sewn up in a few weeks.

A couple of weeks ago when people were saying that the battle for fourth would go down to the wire i remember thinking blimey i do hope so.

I have a feeling that both ends of the table might be wrapped up before too long. Like always, i hope i'm wrong, but i dont think i will be

Not liking our top 4 chances.
- Arse in decent form and should get to at least 70 points
- Chelsea still have to play Swansea (on the beach already), Villa (brick) and Everton (will have nothing to play for) and already have 61. Their games against Liverpool, Manure and us are kind of an insurance policy for them

Think we need min of 13 more points to get us to 71. That's 4 wins and a draw, and not losing to cheatski

Going to take something special for it not to be Villa or Wigan to join QPR and Reading in the Championship next season.

Not liking our top 4 chances.
- Arse in decent form and should get to at least 70 points
- Chelsea still have to play Swansea (on the beach already), Villa (brick) and Everton (will have nothing to play for) and already have 61. Their games against Liverpool, Manure and us are kind of an insurance policy for them

Think we need min of 13 more points to get us to 71. That's 4 wins and a draw, and not losing to cheatski

Dont worry about it though; anything we get tomorrow is just a bonus :lol:

best left back in the prem Andre Santos getting a right battering by the commentators and he's not even an Arsenal player anymore :ross:

Back