• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Can we stop with this teams having something to play for gonad*s.
West Brom have "nothing to play for" today but are they losing to "everything to play for Saudi Sportswashing Machine"?
Who knows what actually motivates individual players but most of them don't give a brick about going down and moving to another club probably on higher wages.

Its just such a waste of energy worrying about every single result played by every team in the league.
Just watch our games, check Chelsea results. Arsenal are home and dry already.

I totally agree - the last few pages have been a waste of energy - people worrying about other games and teams. Its worrying about nothing.

Then again I personally dont give a brick about football just Spurs really. So im of a different view.

I totally agree - the last few pages have been a waste of energy - people worrying about other games and teams. Its worrying about nothing.

Then again I personally dont give a brick about football just Spurs really. So im of a different view.

I agree with this. We can only do what we can do in our games. You can't rely on other teams to do you a favour.

im just waiting for us to "shock the footballing world" beat City only for people to still find something to moan about.

"it shouldnt have had to come to this anyway"
"we still blew a 7 gap lead"

etc.

Wigan are down. They're never gonna get results against City and Arsenal away and us at home. They're fudged and I suspect they know it.

Rose was superb today as he has been all season. Am I the only one who sees him being quite key to AVB's plans next year?

He is a fast wing back who gets up and down and has a great cross on him. If we go down that route of inverted wingers in a 4-3-3 with a creative midfielder and a dominant striker, we could potentially save a lot of money on a full back by just keeping Danny Rose who is capable of doing the job perfectly.

I do remember when I said Danny Rose is actually really quite good and about five people quoted me laughing and calling me an idiot.

Its the silly negative obsession with our rivals fixtures, ignoring the fact that according to their "team have nothing to play for logic" we now have easier games at Southamption Sunderland and Stoke.

Rose was superb today as he has been all season. Am I the only one who sees him being quite key to AVB's plans next year?

He is a fast wing back who gets up and down and has a great cross on him. If we go down that route of inverted wingers in a 4-3-3 with a creative midfielder and a dominant striker, we could potentially save a lot of money on a full back by just keeping Danny Rose who is capable of doing the job perfectly.

According to journos close to AVB he's sent his scout out looking a for a new left back.

A Brentford win later would put them ahead of Doncaster on GD, number of goals scored if it's a 1-goal win.

Doncaster travel to Brentford for the final round next weekend.

That should be an amzing match. Its going down to the wire for the second place. Looks like Doncaster imploded under the pressure..

We are in big trouble if he thinks Danny Rose is better than Ekotto.

I like AVB, but it would be bordering on stupidity to make Danny Rose our first choice left back.

What exactly has Ekotto done so wrong to fall out of favour?

Its the silly negative obsession with our rivals fixtures, ignoring the fact that according to their "team have nothing to play for logic" we now have easier games at Southamption Sunderland and Stoke.

which is absolute gonad*s anyway. nonsense all this looking at other results

We are in big trouble if he thinks Danny Rose is better than Ekotto.

I like AVB, but it would be bordering on stupidity to make Danny Rose our first choice left back.

What exactly has Ekotto done so wrong to fall out of favour?

Not comparing the two but I used to think we were in trouble if I ever saw Bale near our team. People can improve and flourish.

Back