• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Whelan whacks down Taarabt on the edge of the box. Commentator: 'I'm sure he did go for the ball' :lol:

Taarabt then wastes it with a terrible effort.

With Chamberlain, Podolski and Wheelchair on the bench i find it hard that Arsenal won't score against 10 man Fulham... if Fulham scored however, I may get a bit of confidence but Arsenal will probably still end up winning by 3 goals.

It's Arsenal's to feck up but if they did it could seriously damage their mentality in the remaining games .

Whilst its 0-0 I'm hoping, after all, football is a funny old game .

It's Arsenal's to feck up but if they did it could seriously damage their mentality in the remaining games .

Whilst its 0-0 I'm hoping, after all, football is a funny old game .

Biggest issue for Arse is that next up for them is ManU who could potentially seal the title in that game

Crouch scores an easy goal. Had a sick finish earlier that the goalie savedQPR 0 1 Stoke
Townsend been quiet, Taarabt with thee focus of their play

QPR losing - they might need to beat Reading next week in order to have anything to play for when Arse go there

if wigan keep losing the relelgation 'battle' isnt going to be much of a battle. Stoke winning, Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning.

Its not suprising that Fulham concede from a set piece when you have Brian Ruiz marking a centre back :rolleyes:

Swindon lead 1-0. Luongo and Byrne can secure their play off place today.
Old friends Yeovil are also leading and will be in the play offs, incredible how they've changed since we had guys on loan there, when they had enough on their hands to have enough players to field.

Back