• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

BC1CquMCYAEClYn.png

Shows how clinical RVP is!

A break down of Fernando Torres Wages at Chelsea.

He earns a total of Every Year: £12,588,618

Every Month: £1,049,051..

Every Week: £251,772..

Every day: £35,967..

Even more of a break down for you..

He earns a total of £1,498 every hour..

Every minute: £24.99..

Every Second: £0.42..

I think the fact we play Lyon home and away before any league matches, will have a bearing on how we play against West Ham. If we beat Lyon and progress in EL, we will go into the West Ham match in great mood. If not, we will struggle to lift ourselves against West Ham. Hope we concentrate fully on Lyon first.

I don't think it will have any bearing in the West Ham game personally. Our defeat at Leeds had no impact on our league form. If anything, more Europa games might have a negative impact on us if AVB keeps playing a full strength side in every games.

I reckon we'll play a weakened team in the first leg. Dembele, Bale, Walker all rested. Naughton, Holtby and Sigurdsson coming in for them hopefully.

Liverpool team v WBA (8pm): Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Shelvey, Downing.

WBA team v Liverpool: Foster, Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Mulumbu, Yacob, Dorrans, Morrison, Brunt, Long.

Let's have the dullest 0-0 ever please.

West Brom place their greatest attacking threat on the bench this time (Lukaku). I was relieved when he was subbed against us last weekend. I reckon the Liverpool defenders feel the same way today.

So far, this has to be one of the worst PL games this season in terms of quality. A shocking number of simple mistakes from both teams when in possession.

Don Limani: "Liverpool have 13 games left, possible 39 points for grabs. If we can grab at least 30 that would be good for us to challenge top-four!"

Abhinav Reddy: "Jordan Henderson. Unrecognizable from his first year at Liverpool. £20m well spent."

Noah a Liverpool fan on text via 81111: "Stewart Downing is starting to look every bit a £20 million player."

:ross:

Last edited:
Back