• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Michu back for Swansea today,can see him getting back on goal trail today v Villa. I smell another hiding, could finish the Festive period 4 0 0 4 0 20

West brom fans booing.

:ross: :ross:

Get a grip, deluded, jumped up c*nts.

Kane starts for Norwich today away against West Ham.

Makes winning today even more important to get some daylight in 4th.

At least no one will be able to see the bruises.

Certainly dont see Soton getting anything v Arsenal, but I have a sneaky feeling Stoke could get something at City today.

I dont know if you are counting WBA as a rival,but Fulham are doing us a favour at the moment in my eyes

Well, Stoke have Shawcross and Cameron back so it's back to the defence line-up that has served them so well thus far.

If Bradford's James Hanson could bully Vermaelen so well, hopefully Rickie Lambert can put in a tough shift up front to cause the goons problems.

Today, Villa's oldest starting outfield player is 23.
That's quite something.

This american fella on my stream just pronounced WBA as 'West Brome-witch Albie-AN' cringy

Started already for Villa hasn't it? Oh dear...

How the fudge does Whiskey Nose keep Hernandez happy and scoring goals, as a 3rd striker behind arguably the two best strikers in Europe

How the fudge does Whiskey Nose keep Hernandez happy and scoring goals, as a 3rd striker behind arguably the two best strikers in Europe

The secret of that is one of the reason's he's had 20 years of success.

Saints XI: Boruc, Cork, Fonte, Yoshida, Shaw, Puncheon, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Guly, Ramirez, Lambert.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Wheelchair, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott.

Back