• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I now love Gary Neville.

"Opta stats are great but your visual eye tells you who is doing well and who isn't".....i say the exact same thing on here so it amused me that he used the exact wording and line of reasoning.

Your amazing, my hero, maybe you could be a pundit on tv !!!!!

Thank fudge Berbatov exists, without him around the early game today wouldn't have been tempting at all and I wouldn't have anything to do while getting over my hangover...

Thank fudge Berbatov exists, without him around the early game today wouldn't have been tempting at all and I wouldn't have anything to do while getting over my hangover...

Yes will give that game a watch, hopefully he might inspire them to grab a draw.
Then start fishing on the river around 2.55pm
Followed by breaking the habit of lifetime and cheering on SCBC
Ending with the PDC darts

A day of sport to help me forget i'm back in work tomorrow :(

Berbatov keeps slowing Fulham's attack game down, sometimes it looks like he's a genious and other times it's just annoying... Can't remember if he was that much like that with us.

Not that I think WBA will be a threat come May, but wont mind at all if Fulham win this

Are WBA fans serious???

They're booing the team off at HT, have they seen where they sit in the league?? Get a grip, fudging bellends

Alan Smith at St Marys for the teatime, so we have to listen to his unbiased commentary on an Arsenal game then?

Just can't see any of our rivals dropping points today. We have to concentrate on our own match.

Berbatov really is a moany taco at his players. He was like that at Spurs too

lots of diving going unpunished in this one.

lots of diving going unpunished in this one.

Ruiz shoulda had a penalty. I bet he tried to stay on his feet but couldnt and advantage lost. This is why players go down and another case of a referee not giving what should have been given because the player didnt go down.

Referees are going unpunished and should all be shot in the face

Just can't see any of our rivals dropping points today. We have to concentrate on our own match.

Certainly dont see Soton getting anything v Arsenal, but I have a sneaky feeling Stoke could get something at City today.

I dont know if you are counting WBA as a rival,but Fulham are doing us a favour at the moment in my eyes

Back