• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

At the moment it's more likely that Manchester United inflict a heavy defeat against City than City get any kind of result here! Suprising given the difference in quality of players, guess it's summed up by the difference in qality of managers.

Could we have an absolute mauling please? [-o<

I'd ask what Ferguson could achieve with City but I'm not sure that he'd want the balance of players that are at the club.

Manchester United have never lost in the Premier League from two goals up

I think at times City struggle from a lack of width. This allows them to be exposed more by a team with wingers, Manchester United have done so today, and reduces their attacking chances as the wingers from the opponents tuck in and can stifle the attacking play. I think Ferguson would have at least one winger in a wonky, if nothing else.

I think at times City struggle from a lack of width. This allows them to be exposed more by a team with wingers, Manchester United have done so today, and reduces their attacking chances as the wingers from the opponents tuck in and can stifle the attacking play. I think Ferguson would have at least one winger in a wonky, if nothing else.

It's why it tinkled me off that we didn't attack them on the wings more. Especially when 0-1 up.

1355061613198.gif

It was so obvious that Evra was going to hit the ground as soon as he went into the box there. :ross:

One or two City fans that should be banned after this match I reckon.

West Ham United team v Liverpool: Jaaskelainen, Reid, Collins, Demel, O'Brien, Noble, Nolan, Diame, Jarvis, Taylor, Cole.

Liverpool team v West Ham: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Shelvey

RVP wins it with a late winner hahahahaha ha

fudge off Emirates Marketing Project

Rio smacks himself in the face during the celebration lmao

Or something was thrown?

Weird...

Emirates Marketing Project supporter hit Ferdinand with something, nasty cut. It's getting ugly.

Emirates Marketing Project supporter hit Ferdinand with something, nasty cut. It's getting ugly.

Setting off flares, several throwing incidents. Should have consequences for them.

Back