• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Best out and out striker in the world bar none. Messi and Ronaldo are better players, but Falcao is head and shoulders the best no. 9

I didn't even see that you'd post this! I guess there must be a lot of us thinking exactly the same!

5 - Falcao is the first player to score five goals in a game in La Liga since Morientes against Las Palmas in 2002. Unstoppable

I have a vague recollection Spurs were heavily linked to Falcao about 3-4 seasons back. I might have made that up.

I wouldn't put it past him to get 6 tonight if he stays on.

I have a vague recollection Spurs were heavily linked to Falcao about 3-4 seasons back. I might have made that up.

We were linked to him, apparently the summer that Berbatov left Falcao was linked to us as a replacement and would have been a fraction of the price that we sold Berbatov for! But we don't do business that good.

I didn't even see that you'd post this! I guess there must be a lot of us thinking exactly the same!

He's done it in two leagues now and he's also proved he's a big game player with his goals in both Europa finals he's played in.

Aston Villa were going to sign him from River Plate for £9m but O'Neill went with Heskey instead.

He's done it in two leagues now and he's also proved he's a big game player with his goals in both Europa finals he's played in.

Should Chelsea sign him then we can forget any chance of 3rd. The quality of his strikes in the Europa Finals were of top quality too.

Aston Villa were going to sign him from River Plate for £9m but O'Neill went with Heskey instead.

What an epic mistake. I did a little googling and looks like we were in for him too but it was probably just paper talk.

messi beats gurd mullers record. unbelievable player

Everybody knows Aguero and Tevez are Emirates Marketing Project's best strike partnership, except for Mancini that is.

[video=youtube;SkPTAfYn1mM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SkPTAfYn1mM[/video]

Good to see Fergie referring to the Chelsea fans injuring their own steward in the Clattenburg incident being glossed over whilst being interviewed lastnight...

rio5ferdy Rio Ferdinand 44m
Still wondering why Arshavin got tinkled up and ran on the pitch… pic.twitter.com/PgDl8kCD

:ross:

Back