• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

How the media is very biased against us. Whenever we lose, they would always speculate on the future of AVB. But they never make any mention of the poor runs by the likes of Pardew at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, O'neill at Sunderland and Jol at Fulham. Even Moyes has only won 1 in 9 matches at Everton.

Some people understand the difference between an incident that is a foul and one that is not.

The Bale incident against Villa - was a dive.

Yesterdays incident involvent Cazorla was a clear case of a dive.

The Fulham incident involving Bale was not a dive - it was a foul.

Hazard incident was a clear cut penalty as far as I was concerned yet because he didn't go down on his knees doesn't make it any less of a foul. This is why some players "make a meal out of it" because Refs associate fouls with players being hacked to the ground rather than players trying to stay on their feet. Maybe that is the crux of the issue - referees doing what they're supposed to do and not determine whether an incident is a foul or not based on whether the player is on the ground or not.

Do we care about the Manchester derby today?

A draw followed by a Spurs win at Everton would close the gap on both clubs by two points, so that's what I'm hoping for.

A draw followed by a Spurs win at Everton would close the gap on both clubs by two points, so that's what I'm hoping for.

Is it ok for me to want them both to lose? :)

The end result of that Bale example and Cazorla's is the same - i.e a dive. But I don't see the incidents as the same.

hope City lose, say what you want about United, they are a good footballing team managed by the greatest manager in the history of the premiership. City are a joke, just like Chelsea.

+1..I wanna keep the dream alive!!

bale-dive.gif

Crazy to think some on here were actually defending this dive recently. Imagine the outcry if that was a scum player.

The end result of that Bale example and Cazorla's is the same - i.e a dive. But I don't see the incidents as the same.

By that notion saying the word 'Yid' is racist no matter what context. However as we know west spam singing it in their context is supposed to be racist whilst us singing it isn't.

We forget context.

Anyways back on topic - I couldn't care less about any game that doesn't involve spurs. Man bricky derby has no bearing on us. Unless we somehow go for the title - awesome

Is it ok for me to want them both to lose? :)

hmm...why not wanting a massive fight betwen the players and team officials, followed by discovery of bribery attempt that leads to both teams deducted 10 points? :-"

Crazy to think some on here were actually defending this dive recently. Imagine the outcry if that was a scum player.

That was a shocking challenge! Seeing a player coming in, who is likely to try a tackle, should never be reason to hit the ground.

Naturally, one team or the other is going to lose points and that can only be a good thing for us. I'm just hoping that the game is end to end excitement with plenty of goals and Kompany to score first.

Foul by Clichy, surely to jump in for the tackle?

First corner of the day, decent strike by Balotelli but reasonably comfortable save... I'm not even sure that it would have found the back of the net.

Play looks controlled, even if Emirates Marketing Project are working on most of the attack play.

Great chance for Balotelli, after top speed work by Clichy chasing down the ball on the left wing and delivering a strong cross but wastesful from Balotelli who fails to connect well and the ball only ends up soaring over the bar.

I'm not surprised, Emirates Marketing Project are much better player for player than Manchester United.

Correction; maybe not player for player but certainly a much better team in terms of the combination of the ability of each of the players.

Back