• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official OMT** - Who's going to the season opener? (Not an OMT)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rose has been brick defensively. Ndombele our only man able to find the offensive pass. Eriksen must come on.

Sissoko seems to have gone back to his old form. At one point he did three crosses in a row, all cut out by the first man. He misplaced passes for fun and his shot was awful. Worst player out there. Rather have Nkoudou there

That goes to Lamela. He is missing and has made some weird passes / decisions. Harry Kane has been silent as well.

Id go this:

--------------Sissoko---N'Dombele---------------

-----Lamela------Eriksen--------Moura----------

-------------------Kane-----------------------------

For the Second half. Im not saying we needed Eriksen, but with out choices on the bench he is the only one we can use to change it all up.

He doesn't have nearly the passing ability for that role. That's why he's always shoved out to the side where he can do less damage.

He can’t do any role, but against a team like Villa we could technically get away with it, but it’s not just Sissoko it is a fetish about having Son through the middle, why else is Lucas up top after Sissoko went to the right, we started with a diamond and Sissoko was on the left of it, Lamela is playing out wide but is just drifting into the centre resulting in a complete fudge up and Kane is the playing the #10 role, it’s a complete fudging mess.

Seriously? N'Dombele AWOL? Lamela losing the ball every time he has it? Kane and Moura missing sitters? Rose constantly out of position? Sanchez unable to handle a centre forward who falls with every touch?

And you pick on Sissoko?

Lamela has been classic Lamela. Lots of running around and busy-ness but zero end product. As others have said, Sissoko has been poor too.

KWP and Winks looked good so far

I'd get Eriksen on for Sissoko

Seriously? N'Dombele AWOL? Lamela losing the ball every time he has it? Kane and Moura missing sitters? Rose constantly out of position? Sanchez unable to handle a centre forward who falls with every touch?

And you pick on Sissoko?
Yeah, he's been worse than all of that put together.

Over the years I've taught myself not to get emotional over football, but right now I am fuming.

Id go this:

For the Second half. Im not saying we needed Eriksen, but with out choices on the bench he is the only one we can use to change it all up.

make it Winks and N’Dombele, and if we still behind and Lamela don’t shape up by the 60 min mark just bring on Aurier and stick Walker-Peters further forward as we wouldn’t have nothing to lose .

Lamela has been classic Lamela. Lots of running around and busy-ness but zero end product. As others have said, Sissoko has been poor too.

KWP looked good so far

I'd get Eriksen on for Sissoko
I'd put Eriksen's nan on for him.

Id go this:

Winks is the midfielder that can pass

Surely if we change we sacrifice sissoko

Back