• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official OMT** - Who's going to the season opener? (Not an OMT)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HALF-TIME

Everyone is going to say we are missing Eriksen. But this is just a repeat of last season when teams came to us with a plan to sit and break. Its not been our best half, but Moura and Kane have missed Headers from inside the 6 yard box that they should have scored from.

Good Points:
KWP playing well on the right
some nice little bits from N'Dombele

Bad Points:
Rose has nearly cost us two goals
We look bare when we are pushing on.
Too many guys standing still doing nothing ( Sissoko, Moura, Lamela )

We need some more direct movement in the final third. Missing Son here for me and Dele's late runs into the box.

Bloody hell man!!! :D

Winks is sitting at the base.
Sissoko and NDombele are the 2 central/wider points.
Lamela is at the tip.

Their not wide
It’s 3 CMs and Lamela kinda hanging around looking for friends
Kane drifting and Moura working hard as usual

Sissoko could easily “play” as one of the double pivots, and don’t take that out of context when I use the words play and Sissoko is the same sentence because it’s really using your imagination.
He doesn't have nearly the passing ability for that role. That's why he's always shoved out to the side where he can do less damage.

Dreadful. It's like being 20 years back in time. We look completely unprepared. The formation is a shambles. We are wide open defensively and we have no creativity. Take one of the three more defensive midfielders off and bring Eriksen on. I don't care if he's off in a couple of weeks' time. We need him today. Change to 4-2-3-1 and hopefully get some shape back to the team. We are all over the place defensively and offensively.

Can’t comment on what the TV sis showing
But at the game it looks very much like

Sissoko. Winks. Ndombele

KWP. Lamela. Kane Rose

Moura

tinkled off that Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project start the season the same way they finished the last. But we look a mess.

Think the new stadium is a bit like Wembley in that we are taking time to adjust to it.

Been to two games and the champs league final showing and I got to say we did not play well in the two live games and the queue for beer was just the same. I hope the new players play well or frankly I would have rather stayed at the Lane.

Their not wide
It’s 3 CMs and Lamela kinda hanging around looking for friends
Kane drifting and Moura working hard as usual
Would you be happier then if we said 4312 specifically for you then?

(And the rest of us can just say it’s a diamond) :cool:

Sissoko seems to have gone back to his old form. At one point he did three crosses in a row, all cut out by the first man. He misplaced passes for fun and his shot was awful. Worst player out there. Rather have Nkoudou there

Back