• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Holtby

Re: Freund Lewis Holtby take on Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton

Freund's last run up :lol:

Let's hope Holtby never has to take a pen

Freund seems to have a great rapport within the squad

Freund seems to have a great rapport within the squad

Indeed! It is great to see. In AVB we have the serious tactician. But in Freund we have the joker (This isnt meant in a bad way). A bit like good cop, bad cop!
Can only be good for the dressing room in my opinion. Just seeing how Holtby already has great cohesion with the other players is pleasing.

Squad really seems to have some good fun, nice to see ...

Holtby is on German TV now...

Holtby and Schuerrle have been on TV chatting about the Dortmund game. They've done quite a big feature on Spurs and spoken to Holtby about London. He has been raving about the game against West Ham talking about the bubbles after the goals and stuff. He said how much he loves White Hart Lane, that you walk past the houses then there's a huge ground there.

They've also played the footage of him and Freund taking penalties against the Kyles. They have also shown footage of the fans signing the Holtby song. He was talking about how much he loved it when the fans starting singing it against West Brom. Schuerrle was also pretty impressed.

Fans phoned in and asked a couple of questions, one was if Holtby could imagine being Spurs captain one day. He said he's just arrived but he's on a long contract and when he matures, becomes one of our regular influential players then why not. He said he's already Germany u21 captain and could imagine captaining us one day.

Someone else asked if he knows gareth Bale. He said "Gaz" is probably his best mate at the club and the get on brilliantly. Presenter said what if Pep wants for for Bayern and Holtby said he couldn't imagine him leaving for anyone.

Third question was if he has met up with Podolski or Mertesacker yet. He said he isn't interested, wants to spend time with his own teammates not with their biggest enemies! He said that he has settled in really well and that there is lots of laughing and sarcasm which he really likes.

Schuerrle was really on the brink of joining Chelsea, you can tell he was pretty gutted about it. Him and Holtby are friends, the host asked if he was disappointed that the move didn't happen and Holtby tinkled himself so I guess matey was pretty disappointed.

Holtby is really a bit of a star over here. He's certainly loving it playing for Spurs. When they were playing footage of his song he was singing along!! The boy fking loves it.

Nothing earth shattering just thought you guys might be interested. Should probably have found an old thread but never mind, worse things will happen,.

Last edited:
Re: Holtby is on German TV now...

Great post man, thanks. That kind of enthusiasm has come across in every Holtby interview so far I have to say, so it doesn't surprise me what you've reported there. Loving this guy already, and most importantly... he looks like a player and a half.

Let's raid Germany like it's 1945.
And don't call me Schurrle.

Holtby and Schuerrle have been on TV chatting about the Dortmund game. They've done quite a big feature on Spurs and spoken to Holtby about London. He has been raving about the game against West Ham talking about the bubbles after the goals and stuff. He said how much he loves White Hart Lane, that you walk past the houses then there's a huge ground there.

They've also played the footage of him and Freund taking penalties against the Kyles. They have also shown footage of the fans signing the Holtby song. He was talking about how much he loved it when the fans starting singing it against West Brom. Schuerrle was also pretty impressed.

Fans phoned in and asked a couple of questions, one was if Holtby could imagine being Spurs captain one day. He said he's just arrived but he's on a long contract and when he matures, becomes one of our regular influential players then why not. He said he's already Germany u21 captain and could imagine captaining us one day.

Someone else asked if he knows gareth Bale. He said "Gaz" is probably his best mate at the club and the get on brilliantly. Presenter said what if Pep wants for for Bayern and Holtby said he couldn't imagine him leaving for anyone.

Third question was if he has met up with Podolski or Mertesacker yet. He said he isn't interested, wants to spend time with his own teammates not with their biggest enemies! He said that he has settled in really well and that there is lots of laughing and sarcasm which he really likes.

Schuerrle was really on the brink of joining Chelsea, you can tell he was pretty gutted about it. Him and Holtby are friends, the host asked if he was disappointed that the move didn't happen and Holtby tinkled himself so I guess matey was pretty disappointed.

Holtby is really a bit of a star over here. He's certainly loving it playing for Spurs. When they were playing footage of his song he was singing along!! The boy fking loves it.

Nothing earth shattering just thought you guys might be interested. Should probably have found an old thread but never mind, worse things will happen,.

Was the bold part regarding Bale?

This is not a criticism but Holtby needs to calm down a bit, he is literally buzzing too much:),

Love his attitude, and once the amphetamine has worn off i see good things from young Lewis

I like his style. =D>

I like this kid. I think he will be a hit for us but enthusiasm does not win games and he needs to calm down a bit.
Please GHod he scores soon otherwise others will start comparing him to Freund!

This is not a criticism but Holtby needs to calm down a bit, he is literally buzzing too much:),

Love his attitude, and once the amphetamine has worn off i see good things from young Lewis

Don't remember anyone taking to us so quickly quite like he has. More confirmation that WHL is a really buzzing place to be right now.

Back