• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

vwYo0BZ.jpg

Watched Up In The Air the other day. Very very good film. Clooney is a surprisingly good actor and plays those sort of roles (eg Michael Clayton) very well.

Watched Up In The Air the other day. Very very good film. Clooney is a surprisingly good actor and plays those sort of roles (eg Michael Clayton) very well.

He is fantastic but he has been in a bit of dirge so you do forget sometimes, I know what you mean. Such a performance in O Brother Where Art Thou. Don't think it did too well box office wise but I also really enjoyed The Descendants

He is fantastic but he has been in a bit of dirge so you do forget sometimes, I know what you mean. Such a performance in O Brother Where Art Thou. Don't think it did too well box office wise but I also really enjoyed The Descendants

The Descendants was fantastic, think it slipped under the radar though. I rated it as one of my favourite films for that year.

I watched Bourne Legacy

What can I say apart from what a let down. It really wasnt that good at all. It wasnt exciting or got me all tensed up etc. It was meh especially the ending.

Anyone watching The Returned on channel 4?

French thriller/drama (think it has been cut down to size from an original mini series) looks good so far

I got it wrong actually it 's the whole series and this is the first episode, for some reason i thought it was a movie

I watched Bourne Legacy

What can I say apart from what a let down. It really wasnt that good at all. It wasnt exciting or got me all tensed up etc. It was meh especially the ending.

Yeah it's pants, I think they are working it so he meets up with Matt Damon if they make a sequel.

I quite enjoyed Bourne Legacy.

8-[

Nothing really happened in the movie. It wasnt riveting it wasnt tense and wasnt exciting. Nothing happened. They tried to kill him, he survived and went off into the sunset (cliched). Nothing happened.

[video=youtube;8rsXHrgoUOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rsXHrgoUOc[/video]

Nearly finished the book. Personally I didn't imagine Robertson as someone like McEvoy, but still looking forward to this

Going to see Man of Steel on Friday. Was never in to Superman but it's been built up so well and the trailers have drawn me in.

It's reviewing well too.

Superman is a tough one, not as easy as Batman to do this day and age, but looks like Nolan, Goyer and Snyder have got a new franchise off the ground. Biggest challenge is the villains, superman just hasn't got the same depth as Batman for example, other than Luthor and Zod it gets a bit batbrick crazy.

Probably means a Justice League film will be in the works, talk is Goyer's script has been given the green light, meeeehhhhh.

Last edited:
Didn't know it had been reviewing well, sounds promising.

I tend to steer clear from reviews as they always end up having spoilers in and I can't be bothered with that brick.

Back