• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Just back from watching Hangover III, some pretty funny moments, Alan and Chow stole the show as always..

Worth a watch but worth the £12.65 I paid at the Odeon no..

6.5/10

I've heard that it is even worse than the 2nd Hangover movie... as there's nowt much else on currently that I want to see I might give it a try at my local Odeon on Orange Wednesday for £4.85...

Just watched Elephant, I enjoyed it, even if it was a bit slow paced.

One thing I didn't get was the black guy wearing yellow, Benny was it?.. what was his deal? Why was he walking around knowing a shooting was going on? Then trying to sneak up on the shooter just to get shot? The only thing I got from it was that the director was basically saying look in this situation don't try and be a hero, just get out of there and make sure you are safe. Either that or he was deaf.

I think he was trying to be heroic, wanted to try and put a stop to what was going on but misjudged the intent and seriousness of the shooters.. That's my interpretation.

It's slow-paced but I think it is one of the most suspense-filled films I've ever watched, the whole time you are following the students around the school, just waiting for the shooting to start ringing out.

I actually get sweaty palms watching it, every time.

Just watched Donnie Brasco again, this may be controversial but for me it's Pacino's best performance. Forget about it...

Human Centipede 3 is about to go into production.

We will be shooting at a number of actual PRISONS in the LA area. Applicants can be expected to engage in regular prisoner activities like RIOTING, SCREAMING, and FIGHTING. However, this is a HUMAN CENTIPEDE movie. THERE WILL BE SOME SCENES TOWARDS THE END OF THE SHOOT REQUIRING PRISONERS TO BE PART OF THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE. Actors will be fully clothed, but will be asked to pose on their hands and knees rear end to mouth.

Human Centipede 3 is about to go into production.

We will be shooting at a number of actual PRISONS in the LA area. Applicants can be expected to engage in regular prisoner activities like RIOTING, SCREAMING, and FIGHTING. However, this is a HUMAN CENTIPEDE movie. THERE WILL BE SOME SCENES TOWARDS THE END OF THE SHOOT REQUIRING PRISONERS TO BE PART OF THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE. Actors will be fully clothed, but will be asked to pose on their hands and knees rear end to mouth.

I admit to having seen one and two...

Just booked upto see Man of Steel on its opening weekend, im actually seriously excited about this film !!!

Good cast (Shannon as Zod is perfect casting), decent director who is being produced by arguably one of the best directors of the last 10+ years. If it flops then the superman franchise has no chance.

It's only real issue is the same problem with the last Superman film, same old villains, it needs variation. Brainiac, Darksied etc need to get into the mix, fudge Lex Luthor.

Ok im gonna watch the Amazing Spiderman tonight as its on Sky

Is this brick worth watching?

I mean how different could it be from the other numerous spiderman movies?

Ok im gonna watch the Amazing Spiderman tonight as its on Sky

Is this brick worth watching?

I mean how different could it be from the other numerous spiderman movies?

Its a lot better than others, its a bit darker, grittier, good humour too

Do you regret it? I have avoided them because I think they may add unwanted images to my already fudged up dreams.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Let me say they serve no,purpose other than to shock and de-sensitize. I watched Two simply because the main caracter looks like the old cliche NCP attendant who's a bit 'off'...it'll do nothing for your perception of them!

I do like this necklace though

h29DE050A

Caught a couple of films while we were away for the weekend

Saw Star Trek;Into Darkness at a cozy little picture house in Stratford-upon-Avon (seats were more comfortable than Odeons premier)
Good film 8/10 some nice tying together with previous Shatner Trek films

Then went to the Skydome at Coventry to see Hangover 3, no other cinemas with 20miles! Excellent 9/10, although you have to be into that sort of humour I suppose

Saw Hangover III on Friday . Was ok, not great. I thought Hangover II was the nuts and better than the first one, but thats only because I havent seen the first one in years.

III is definitely the worst one of them all.

Let me say they serve no,purpose other than to shock and de-sensitize. I watched Two simply because the main caracter looks like the old cliche NCP attendant who's a bit 'off'...it'll do nothing for your perception of them!

The second was over the top, but not in an entertaining way. The main character was the worst piece of acting I've ever seen, but I suspect the director of having wanted it like that. Everything about it is just unrealistic, but not funny.

Watched Paranormal Activity 4 for the first time last night. Now it's lost it's shock factor from the first film, didn't really have any impact.

Back