• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Never heard of 'Now you see me' but it looks fudgein awesome. Only just seen a trailer.

That's what I thought, as soon as I'd seen the trailer. Sadly, the movie doesn't live up to those high expectations but its still enjoyable.

Watched This is the End tonight, thought it was a decent film. There were some very funny moments, in addition to some dragging bits but 7 out of 10 overall.

Watched This is the End tonight, thought it was a decent film. There were some very funny moments, in addition to some dragging bits but 7 out of 10 overall.

I watched This Is The End last night and thought it was up there with Zombieland and Shaun Of The Dead as far as comedy horror movies go - 8/10 from me.

I'm confused about why the Apocalypse appears to be this summer's Big Bad. What's up with the End of the World obsession going on at the moment.

I know we've had this before but it seems particularly in your face right now.

Pacific Rim does look fun, sometimes you need a good brainless film with robots kicking the brick out of giant monsters.

I'm confused about why the Apocalypse appears to be this summer's Big Bad. What's up with the End of the World obsession going on at the moment.

I know we've had this before but it seems particularly in your face right now.

thought the same, certainly strange!

Just watched the Place Beyond the Pine

What a miserable and brick movie.

I like Gosling, think he is a decent actor but my GHod he makes depressing and moody films (Crazy Stupid Love being the true exception). Drive and this Pine movie - exactly the same barely talkative type roe.

720 HD Cam's of Lone Ranger & Despicable Me 2 are out, not too shabby looking screens either

Also a R6 of Man of Steel is about too, 3GB file size though

720 HD Cam's of Lone Ranger & Despicable Me 2 are out, not too shabby looking screens either

Also a R6 of Man of Steel is about too, 3GB file size though

It's not an R6, it's an HD cam. You can even see a dent in the cinema screen all the way through.

Movie 43

Please fudging just shoot me

Just fudgein kill me - seriously.

You really are a masochist to sit through a movie which has a 4% rating on Rotten Tomatoes (from 75 press reviews) plus an average rating of just 4.4/10 on IMDb (from 28,541 people of which over 6k of them gave it 1/10) :eek:

Back