• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

You really are a masochist to sit through a movie which has a 4% rating on Rotten Tomatoes (from 75 press reviews) plus an average rating of just 4.4/10 on IMDb (from 28,541 people of which over 6k of them gave it 1/10) :eek:

I know I know... its kinda perverse from me... I just didnt realise that a star studded cast as such as one that Movie 43 had that it could be that brick. I didnt realise the concept etc.

Just watched wanted again - great movie... when Angelina Jolie was hot and super sexy

Watched Now You See Me at the Cinema - succinctly put - it had the potential to be such a great great movie and up there with the Illusionist and the Prestige but I think it failed to deliver. Thoroughly enjoyable though but just feel a bit let down.

Just ordered the DVD for Dead Man, a Western with Johnny Depp in. Apparently it is brilliant, Neil Young did the soundtrack in real time improvising as he watched

Just ordered the DVD for Dead Man, a Western with Johnny Depp in. Apparently it is brilliant, Neil Young did the soundtrack in real time improvising as he watched

One of the best films you will watch.. Jarmusch at his best. Look out for cameos from Iggy Pop and Billy Bob Thornton..

oldboy4.jpg

i hope that's not legit :lol:

Watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again last night. Bloody love that film, and Kate Winslet is at her hottest in it.

Watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again last night. Bloody love that film, and Kate Winslet is at her hottest in it.

Totally agree with every word of that.

Sometimes I have a thing for women with wildly coloured hair too, noticed that from both this film and Scott Pilgrim. Admittedly, the woman has to be hot anyway but the coloured hair just tends to make her look stunning, probably that uniqueness that it brings.

I love the story and the idea concepts behind the film. I think Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet bounce off each other well and it's another example that he can act down to earth sometimes. The notions of the film being crazier than his character.

Totally agree with every word of that.

Sometimes I have a thing for women with wildly coloured hair too, noticed that from both this film and Scott Pilgrim. Admittedly, the woman has to be hot anyway but the coloured hair just tends to make her look stunning, probably that uniqueness that it brings.

I love the story and the idea concepts behind the film. I think Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet bounce off each other well and it's another example that he can act down to earth sometimes. The notions of the film being crazier than his character.

I'd never heard of this film when I first watched it, and I'm not a Jim Carey fan so wasn't expecting much. Blew my mind, it was amazing. I have a real soft spot for psychological films that are really intricately layered. Saw Trance when it was in the cinema, and found quite a few parallels between the two

Back