• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Tottenham v Crystal Palace
Swansea v Tottenham
Tottenham v Emirates Marketing Project
Hull v Tottenham
Tottenham v Everton
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham
FC Dnipro v Tottenham
Norwich v Tottenham
Tottenham v FC Dnipro

Those are the games he's left for. How fitting it will be for him to score a traditional Europa League goal, in front of the White Hart Lane crowd, the day before he leaves.

I really hope that he starts against FC Dnipro and gets the send off that he deserves

I wish "goals" all the best when he eventually leaves. A limited player technically, but he got the most out of what talent he did have, I've always admired his professionalism. He's tee total and he's lost many family members over the past few years and he's still returned back to duty remarkably quickly.

I dont think its a great idea this has been finalised before he plays another 8 or 9 matches for us potentially, you would have to question his mindset. Great servant for us but never the 20 goal striker we craved, always the nagging injury at the wrong time, some great memories but for me, always a bit of a what if player, but he'll love playing in the soft league that is the MLS, he could run riot.

Im sure he will start at the lane before he leaves in the UEFA match and will score, will be a great way to go out...

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Jermain Defoe has now scored as many Premier League goals (1) in 2014 as he managed in the whole of 2013.

[tweet]422043304469860352[/tweet]

Back