• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

Looks like Harry wants Defoe on loan at QPR and is prepared to let us have Loïc Rémy in exchange.

Interesting.

Nothing official as yet, just plenty of traffic on Twitter.

If you are repeating a rumour from Twitter then please can you name who is saying it. It makes it a lot easier for everyone else to put the rumour in context and decide how credible the source is.

So the last minute plea from the EPL Linesmen Association to stay and help save their jobs wasn't enough.

:lol:

I'll always consider Defoe as a true Yiddo. He loves the club, and for all the discussion about how we rate him as a player, I hope we can appreciate he has always tried his best on the pitch for Tottenham Hotspur. Good luck Jermain, you're going to smash it in the MLS.

Fantastic signing for Toronto. Absolutely gutted it's happened now - Spurs playing in Toronto, might have to plan a trip back.

The official announcement is an absolute joke basically saying he's going and we won't be replacing.

"We have several attacking options within our squad for the remaining dozen or so games of the season after Jermain departs and we shall keep our options under review. We also have a goal threat from players in other areas of the pitch including having wide players and attacking midfielders who will enable us to vary our shape when required."

The fact that has been added says it all.

Wish Defoe all the best truely great player for the club.

After 11 seasons of deriding him, I guess it will be strange not to have him about any more.

I pretty much rate all our players, now that the Crouch, Defoe, Bentley and Jenases have all gone.

Guess I'll have to concentrate all my distain just on Timmeh now.

The official announcement is an absolute joke basically saying he's going and we won't be replacing.

"We have several attacking options within our squad for the remaining dozen or so games of the season after Jermain departs and we shall keep our options under review. We also have a goal threat from players in other areas of the pitch including having wide players and attacking midfielders who will enable us to vary our shape when required."

The fact that has been added says it all.

Wish Defoe all the best truely great player for the club.

We've got 8 other forwards (5 #10s and 3 CFs).

Back