• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Why is it that as soon as you think about taking a bet but don't you are far more likely for that bet to then come off!!

I had wanted to place £10 on singles on each of Suarez and Yaya Toure scoring in the Liverpool v City game... put off at the last minute as my folks were around and talking about heading out some place :( gutted!!

Over 2.5 goals

Sheffield W – Fulham
Yeovil – WBA
Norwich – S****horpe
Swansea – Barnsley
Reading – Peterborough
Newport - Hereford

£10 @ 20

BTTS - 16/1

Carlisle - Ipswich
Leeds v Oxford
Nottm Forest v Wigan
Doncaster v Hull
Mk Dons - Blackburn

Last edited:
BTTS

Nott'm Forest v Wigan
Preston v Crystal P
Stevenage v Southampton
Yeovil v West Brom

£15 pays £112.18

To win

Reading -1
Swansea -1
Villa -1

£15 pays £138.00

Over 2.5

Carlisle v Ipswich
Leeds v Oxford
Watford v Bradford

£20 pays £101.85

I snuck a cheeky 50p on BTTS and last minute goals from Stevenage, Carlisle and Bradford won me £30, not the worst night.

Luckily in my favour. Sorry to hear about your bet with Leeds/Oxford. Hate it when ONE team lets me down, especially when almost every other game there were both teams scoring!! Onwards and upwards!

Luckily in my favour. Sorry to hear about your bet with Leeds/Oxford. Hate it when ONE team lets me down, especially when almost every other game there were both teams scoring!! Onwards and upwards!

Its betting you have good runs and not so good runs, im on the latter at mo, things will change I know they will

Didn't realise I was 1 goal out on my overs bet. 90th minute one match, 94th in the other :lol:

Lucky 15

£15 returns £242

Vanitys Girl @ 11/8 (GP) 14:40
Indego Blues @ 3/1 (GP) 16:10
Oddysey @ 6/5 (GP) 16:30
Simarian @ 5/2 (GP) 16:50

Back