• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Saudi Sportswashing Machine I picked because I think they'll give the Europa a good go this year. Sporting because the Portuguese/Spanish sides seem to value the competition like we should and Inter because they seemed fairly good value even though I have no idea how they will approach the game.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine I picked because I think they'll give the Europa a good go this year. Sporting because the Portuguese/Spanish sides seem to value the competition like we should and Inter because they seemed fairly good value even though I have no idea how they will approach the game.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have brought 17-year old Adam Campbell as one of only two strikers to Greece though.

Pardew said none of his first eleven will start due to them having Chelsea on Saturday, but they still could win. Players will be well up for it

Barcelona v Madrid

Over 3.5
£30 @ 2.64

Messi 2 or more
£15 @ 4.8

Benzema anytime
£14 @ 4.8

1st goal up to and including 23rd minute
£16 @ 10/11

Last goal after 75th minute
£16 @ 10/11

Meh, not the best. I don't think it'll end 0-0 anyway. I have a very very good feeling your "Last goal after 75th minute" will come in though Dayo.

Well I didn't think I could get anything else wrong tonight, but I was wrong again. 1-0 Madrid :ross:

edit - 1-1 :ross:

One more goal Dayo and aslong as it's after the 75th, two bets are in, if it's from Messi, you're laughing

Back