• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Helsinki to beat Bilbao

£10 @ 4/1

bow.gif

Stream.. theyre starting to get a little stronger now though, final 5 minutes and Helsinki down to 10... gulp.

going by your live betting recently Dayo, I hope you put some money on Bilbao double chance, odds would have been decent I imagine?..

So in order to stray my mind from the fact we are selling all our players and Levy seems to be doing the best job of throwing spanners in all transfers. Many out and no one in yet ! Anyhows i shall be betting on us tomorrow :

Accumulator :

Us open : HEWITT v muller, TOMIC(underdog) v roddingdong, SPURS v Norwich, MAN C v qpr
£25 (potential winnings £146.62)

Bol all

Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Chelsea win
£20 @ 2.8

Chelsea win/Hazard anytime
£20 @ 5/1

Over 2.5
£30 @ 2.02

Torres anytime
£10 @ 2.94

Falcao anytime
£10 @ 2.56

Over 4.5
£50 @ 2.1

I can see Chelsea being picked off by the counter attack a few more times in the 2nd half.

Finished about £30 up after all that. I'm sure I would be better off sometimes just sticking to one or two bets.

Denise Welch won celebrity big brother last year despite being a horrible mess of a person. She won purely because she's off Loose Women. On that basis, Coleen Nolan seems overpriced at 15/2 this year. I know people scoff at betting on these shows but this could be worth a £1 of people's money.

The only others with a chance of winning are Martin Kemp, Heather from eastenders and Julian Clary as an outside chance.
Thought this was going to come to an end tonight, 3 up for eviction with 2 to be sent home and she survived. Julian Clary looks like he'll win it now but with a week to go and only 2 women left in the house i'm hoping The Nolan can build up a bit of momentum.

Back