• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Ronaldo vs Messi

Re: What Is It About Liverpool...

They boo him due to jealousy and inferiority insecurities mostly

"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation." THAT is why people boo him!

People do not boo Messi, Aguero, Van Persie or Falcao.

"I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation." THAT is why people boo him!

People do not boo Messi, Aguero, Van Persie or Falcao.

Yes, he calls it the way it is - most guys would love to be him, and after realising chances of that are less than zero resort to abuse (most of them are probably likely semi-educated simpletons)

One is the goofy-looking sickly kid who made it against all odds and everyone can relate to - he's the loser kids' hero - giving them hope of making it to the top. The other one is the good-looking playboy millionare who drives an Enzo and reminds them of their physical (and other) shortcomings creating pain and sorrow in their souls

Everyone hates 'the bad guy'

Last edited:

Yes, he calls it the way it is - most guys would love to be him, and after realising chances of that are less than zero resort to abuse (most of them are most likely semi-edicated simpletons)

One is the goofy-looking sickly kid who made it against all odds and everyone can relate to - he's the loser kids' hero - giving them hope of making it to the top. The other one is the good-looking playboy millionare who drives and Enzo and reminds them of their physical (and other) shortcomings creating pain and sorrow in their souls

Jesus! You really are a Madrid fan boy aren't you?!

So why do people not boo Xavi, Iniesta or various other great players?

Jesus! You really are a Madrid fan boy aren't you?!

So why do people not boo Xavi, Iniesta or various other great players?

'Fanboy' - is this the level of debate on offer here? ](*,)

Those 2 are at the top of their game and a cut above the rest - hence the polarisation.

The open cheating Ronaldo has in spades.

Not on the same level, imv and not intentionally looking to hurt opponents.

The Ghana incident and subsequent 'celebration' took it to another level

Last edited:

'Fanboy' - is this the level of debate on offer here? ](*,)

Those 2 are at the top of their game and a cut above the rest - hence the polarisation.

I say fanboy because whenever Madrid are losing, you claim it's because the other team are "jammy", even if they are the better team on the day.

People did not boo Zidane either, they had nothing but admiration for him until 2006.

The jealousy arguement is a complete fallacy Arc. You could say that about any professional footballer. I could say your jealous of Messi because of the level of admiration he receives and the number of trophies he's won, doesn't make it true.

One is the goofy-looking sickly kid who made it against all odds and everyone can relate to - he's the loser kids' hero - giving them hope of making it to the top.

That's why everyone loves Suarez.

Not quite - Ronaldo often flaunts in your face - which grinds the masses - and therein lies the rub

In fact - I strongly urge to watch a documentary on his life (Ronaldo's) and upbringing (can try and find a link later) - a very humble fella within his familiy circle and one who's helped and looked after his relatives from day one. Came from the gutter in many ways. That is the personna many fail to see past the 8-pack and funky hair

In fact - I strongly urge to watch a documentary on his life (Ronaldo's) and upbringing (can try and find a link later) - a very humble fella within his familiy circle and one who's helped and looked after his relatives from day one. Came from the gutter in many ways. That is the personna many fail to see past the 8-pack and funky hair

I fail to see past the diving and rolling about on the floor trying to get opponents sent off.

He was most likely jumping out of a tackle to protect himself from injury ;)

Even that has been reduced lately - he's matured over the last 2-3 years, no doubt.

Back