• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Ronaldo vs Messi

Re: What Is It About Liverpool...

In fact - I strongly urge to watch a documentary on his life (Ronaldo's) and upbringing (can try and find a link later) - a very humble fella within his familiy circle and one who's helped and looked after his relatives from day one. Came from the gutter in many ways. That is the personna many fail to see past the 8-pack and funky hair

I know he lost his father a few years ago, so I give him credit for still maintaining a high level despite this.

But I can't see past the preening, posing, look at me posturing.

You can't say things like "People boo me because I'm handsome, rich and a great player" and then turn around and claim to be humble and expect people to warm to him.

Ronaldo used to dive and cheat a lot. I think he reduced it when he realised that he could score goals if he rode the tackles, although its possible his current surroundings disguise his behaviour.

Ronaldo had a very poor background in Madeira. Mourinho had a few sympathetic comments on this a few years back.

I know he lost his father a few years ago, so I give him credit for still maintaining a high level despite this.

But I can't see past the preening, posing, look at me posturing.

You can't say things like "People boo me because I'm handsome, rich and a great player" and then turn around and claim to be humble and expect people to warm to him.

To be honest I doubt he cares much if the haters warm up to him - but he's nowhere near the qunt of a man many tray and portray him as

He came from the gutter and sticks for his own.

By the way - this thread needs a poll!

Last edited:
f11b31ec560c56d354522571d2de0a6f.jpeg

I would take Ronaldo any day for us. Messi is great - fudgein super but I just love Ronaldos style of play.

I would take Ronaldo any day for us. Messi is great - fudgein super but I just love Ronaldos style of play.

agreed, he'd also be more use defending during our inevitable second half sit in

i do have a bit of a man crush on him as well

Back